Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Mayweather-McGregor a Scam, Rematch in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... "exhibition fights"?... what's wrong with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
      Hating ass Ofay needs to die of prostate cancer real soon
      What an immature statement to make.

Comment

If he was warning people about the potential sh^t show with JCC Jr fair play. If not Lampley missed his true calling as the host of a Jerry Springer-like day time talk show with all his chatty cathy bs.

Comment

Lol. The only place Floyd makes money is in the ring. Seems like everywhere else he burns money faster than trees. Lol

If people want to pay for more Floyd, let them. Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            If this becomes a reality, I don't see how anyone could defend Floyd or remain a fan. It Is bad enough that he had any fans at all after fighting a guy making his boxing debut, but to fight him for a second time while admitting that his main objective Is to rape his fans for the most money possible. The proof Is obvious with the $100 price tag.

Floyd fans have to be feeling like one of his women. They continue getting beat yet keep coming back.
            A lot of people who purchased that fight considered it the most well spent money on a Floyd PPV ever. Idk that I'd consider that a raping of fans...giving fans what they want isn't ever raping them.

In fact boxing would do better by fans if they tried listening to them more. They shoulda made GGG vs Canelo last year, the should be making Wilder vs Joshua early next year. All those mfers at 154 shoulda done fought each other & we should have a #1 guy at 154 already. Numerous other examples of boxing p#ssyfooting around fights.

Just f#cking fight...we all gonna die soon, if a mfer is a freshman in college he shouldn't need to wait for the two best guys to fight when he's a junior.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              If Floyd make another comeback for a re-match with McGregor then boxing as an honest sport is truly over.
              When was boxing as a honest sport a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                is it not a scam? floyds career was mostly a scam and well promoted cherry picking but at least he was fighting boxers even if they werent that great. now hes just picking any random celebrity or sports figure. he cherry picked so hard he cherry picked himself out of boxing
                Honestly I was rooting on it being Bieber. I thought all the drama with Bieber during the Conor fight was a setup for Mayweather vs Bieber on St. Paddy's Day 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Honestly I was rooting on it being Bieber. I thought all the drama with Bieber during the Conor fight was a setup for Mayweather vs Bieber on St. Paddy's Day 2018.
                  What drama with Bieber????? First I'm hearin of this lol

Comment

So true lampley so true

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      All good I just googled it haha can't believe I missed it

Comment

Working...
                      X