Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Need Whyte; Hearn Needs To Offer Me $7 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    He is a Champion and those are his terms....

What would trash like you do with proof?

All you will do is move the goal post.
    See nothing but a lying ass ****head bum. Wilder may be a champ but nobody knows who he is still lol. 90,000 people pay to see AJ, Wilder couldnt even give that many tickets away lol. Now go sniff out some rock cracky lol

Comment

Wilder got paid less than a million $ to fight Washington.

How you going to turn down $4m to fight someone who isn't even that good (but still better than anyone on his resume)? Wilder was only guaranteed $4.5 to fight Povetkin in Russia.

Comment

Wilder is lucky to get 1mil let alone 3-4-

Comment

Wilder fighting Whyte for $7 m lol and Hearn selling this PPV for £20 ...ridiculous .It is a average bill with the top of the bill fighter 1/100 on.......... absolutely crazy ....stream, stream, stream which I hate to do but being blatantly ripped off is even less of a like for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
            Google is your friend. Lol. Hang out with him sometime. You could learn a lot. Unless your the type who likes to run with everything you hear instead of finding out for yourself. You know.....like Wilder was ko'd in sparring by Harrison, haye, and Klitschko, Wilder never tried to fight anyone, he's unknown..... Stuff that Google could easily show you so you don't have to look like a complete idiot when talking with people who know boxing. Lol
            Only fake ass fans like you need google. I asked for proof I knew your lil butt buddy Kigali could not present. Guess we know which of you is the bottom. Now run along and mind your business you bafoon.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
              Haha goes on and on about needing double the money and then ends saying he's straight and money is the root of all evil.
              You noticed that too?

It may be a little out of context on paper, but sure sounds strange.

Comment

Ok, so obviously money and being involved in a big fight has no sway with Wilder. I really hope they just let him rot in America, forget about him, the guy has no willingness to challenge himself or go out of his comfort zone unless you can force it like Povetkin did (lets not kid ourselves that Wilder will willingly fight a top 10 opponent. Stiverne is the only name on his record, he needs to fight someone that can fight back before he gets a payday as he has already devalued the WBC belt and this recent rematch ordered by them shows how bad they are now.

Wilder and the WBC should be ashamed. I don't know how any one defends this fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Let me get this straight. lil g who can't pull a rabbit out his a*s turns down 10mil from golden boy last year & none of you have a problem with that but all you cornballs have a problem with D.Wilder asking for more $?? The HATE.......is REAL!
                  GGG was worth a lot more than $10million against Canelo, which is why Oscar backed down and gave him a % of the income.

Is Wilder worth more than $3million, plus the US TV income, against Dillian Whyte?

If Hearn thinks he is, he'll offer him more. If he doesn't, he won't, that's the way it works.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    See nothing but a lying ass ****head bum. Wilder may be a champ but nobody knows who he is still lol. 90,000 people pay to see AJ, Wilder couldnt even give that many tickets away lol. Now go sniff out some rock cracky lol
                    Charles Martin got $6 million for Joshua. Hate and Bellew spilt a purse of $9 million.

If packaged right, it's not completely silly to pay Wilder $7 million. The numbers make sense if done on an AJ undercard against Parker. (Which is likely what Wilder wants)

If on a standalone card, then the $3 million makes more sense (which is what Eddie probably wants).

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                      Only fake ass fans like you need google. I asked for proof I knew your lil butt buddy Kigali could not present. Guess we know which of you is the bottom. Now run along and mind your business you bafoon.
                      I actually watch boxing, and can go from memory. But before I was to tell a blatant lie like Wilder is unknown or he's been knocked out sparring..... I would at least do my research to see if my story could be checked out. Lol. But by seeing that you're a "boxing fan" and you need proof to see what the ratings for a Wilder fight is let's us all know just what kind of "boxing fan" you really are. You are what we call a " boxing fanboy." Lol. Try that Google thing I told you about earlier. Maybe then you will see just how stupid you sound with the regurgitated propaganda. Now go have a seat in the corner and keep your lies to youself while real fans talk boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X