Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Botha: Joseph Parker is Like Muhammad Ali - He Can Unify Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very average fighter..... ?

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
    Very average fighter. Fast hands, good workrate and tough but is it enough v a Joshua or Wilder?

none of that is " average "

the guy is also a pretty good boxer

he is clearly not ready for Joshua/Wilder

they should keep him busy with Dimitrenko-Takam level opponents for now

not sure about Barry ?

I like his approach, and he has a great connection with Joe..... just not sure if he has the repertoire to take Parker to that next level

Tua was woefully unprepared for Lewis, and those same problems were clearly evident in earlier fights

not sure

Parkers problems started when he elected to fight Ruiz for that vacant strap

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Legacy wise? Nothing. Fury may never top Ali's public image, but as a boxer, Fury would wipe the ring with Ali, and virtually any other HW in history. Fury is a phenom.

Comment

Tyson is TBE, not Mayweather

unbeatable in his prime

the BBOC have destroyed the heavyweight division

we will never know how great he truly was

the world has been robbed

Comment

stop criticizing greatness

you salty Klitschko/Joshua fans know whats up

Comment

Damn, Parker put the paws on him like that?

Got Francois thinking the boy is Ali

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              It's also true. No fighter in HW history has been the complete package like Fury. He possesses all the physical tools and his ring IQ is lights out.

Huge, strong, well conditioned, light on his feet, can fight from both stances effectively, knows how to use his reach and size advantage, isn't afraid to mix it up, granite chin, slick style, fast hands. Heart of a lion.

There is no easy way to beat Fury, if it's even possible by any mortal man. Sweet Pea in Goliaths body. No weaknesses except a good 8ball of yayo, but who wouldn't indulge in a line of that Peruvian?

all true

#TBEyo!!

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                I know ud **** parker, cause youre a little b!tch. And we all know you are gay cause you are head over heels for canelo.
                Listen up kiwi boy! You punk ass child molester!
                Your a punk ass b itch just like Parker! He's a ****ing bum, he's gonna get knocked the **** out and he'll never be a top boxer.
                So **** you piece of shet!

Comment

I've been patient bro, I've been watching boxing for a long long time now, mate he needs to hurry up, he's a world champion and if he wants to defend or unify, he needs a lot more development, his last two fights have been shockers bro. But I really do hope he gets there
                  The Cojanu fight was horrible in every way there's no two ways about it and that's beyond being his sparring partner it was just bollocks all round. The Hughie fight i think everyone is misreading and Parker did well to even get work off to the body when the gap was closed. Everyone will look bad against Hughie i think defensively his fundamentals and footwork are better than any other top 10. Not a popular opinion but 2-3 years time once he learns how to be offensively minded beyond a limp wristed jab Hughie can beat anyone imo

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Listen up kiwi boy! You punk ass child molester!
                    Your a punk ass b itch just like Parker! He's a ****ing bum, he's gonna get knocked the **** out and he'll never be a top boxer.
                    So **** you piece of shet!
                    Hahaha so what? I don't rate parker very highly anyway, and I'm not a **** fanboy like you b!tchstomps, you and canelo doe!! Holy $h!t! Ive never seen more of a **** sexual fanboy than you ever! You are also the toughest keyboard warrior on this site period, so parker is gonna get KO'd? So least he ain't a pathetic gay a$$ canelo fanboy that talks tough on the net, bigstomps? Pffft more like tinydick.

Comment

Hahaha so what? I don't rate parker very highly anyway, and I'm not a **** fanboy like you b!tchstomps, you and canelo doe!! Holy $h!t! Ive never seen more of a **** sexual fanboy than you ever! You are also the toughest keyboard warrior on this site period, so parker is gonna get KO'd? So least he ain't a pathetic gay a$$ canelo fanboy that talks tough on the net, bigstomps? Pffft more like tinydick.
                      That's cause I am tough punk!
                      I'm tough enough to put fear in your b itch ass! Didn't you talk all that shet and asked for my address and then when I gave it to you you made all kinds of excuses and you told me to go see you? Remember that you ****ing coward??

Comment

Working...
                      X