Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Botha: Joseph Parker is Like Muhammad Ali - He Can Unify Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Botha: Joseph Parker is Like Muhammad Ali - He Can Unify Belts

Retired heavyweight Frans Botha faced the best of the best in his pro career - including Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Michael Moorer, Wladimir Klitschko and several others. He actually captured the IBF heavyweight title in 1995, but the contest became a no-contest after Botha came up positive for steroids in a post-fight drug test. Botha retired in 2014. In his second to last career bout, Botha was knocked out in two rounds by a 5-0 rising prospect from New Zealand, Joseph Parker.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Parker is the bottom tier toilet scum of the Heavyweight division

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
      Parker is the bottom tier toilet scum of the Heavyweight division
      Parker is an elite HW.

That said, Tyson Fury is Ali x10. When he comes back he will unify.

Comment

The White Buffalo strikes! Parker will continue to get bagged and continue to win. People thinking AJ and Wilder will blast him out in a few rounds are a bit deluded but time will reveal all.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
          The White Buffalo strikes! Parker will continue to get bagged and continue to win. People thinking AJ and Wilder will blast him out in a few rounds are a bit deluded but time will reveal all.
          He'll continue to put in poor showings against WBO heavyweights who really have no business being anywhere near the world top 10 rankings of the HW division.

If david haye wasnt a moneygrabbing little ***** and actually wanted a world title.. (even if it was the worst barring the IBO) and hadnt given up his mandatory to hughie fury so he could fight bellew..then we wouldnt even be bothering with parker right now.

Parker gets starched by wilder..AJ..whyte, Haye and probably even that scouse dollop bellew

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
            He'll continue to put in poor showings against WBO heavyweights who really have no business being anywhere near the world top 10 rankings of the HW division.

If david haye wasnt a moneygrabbing little ***** and actually wanted a world title.. (even if it was the worst barring the IBO) and hadnt given up his mandatory to hughie fury so he could fight bellew..then we wouldnt even be bothering with parker right now.

Parker gets starched by wilder..AJ..whyte, Haye and probably even that scouse dollop bellew
            Couldn't agree more. Haye is such an underachieving diva who could without even trying get the WBO and sit on his arse for offers. Parker is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
              Bro I like parker, I'm a kiwi too, but are you sure bro? He's not really improving, he needs some new tricks, I'm afraid Kevin Barry has taken him as far as he can, I really hope Joe sees this reality soon and takes his skills to a new level with an experienced trainer. He's holding Joe back just like he did to David tua. I can't see him beating Joshua anymore. Can't see him beating deontay either.

Comment

Botha has taken some heavy blows from some of the best to ever do it. That can't be good for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post

I kept hearing how Hughie would put on a masterclass against Parker al the brits were saying "he'll box his ears off" and that was just feeble all round. You can bag Parker but to big up Whyte or Bellew saying they would starch Parker who has never even put a knee on the canvas in his life in amateur or pro is just frankly ******ed. Whyte has done nothing except lose to Chisora

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                    Bro I like parker, I'm a kiwi too, but are you sure bro? He's not really improving, he needs some new tricks, I'm afraid Kevin Barry has taken him as far as he can, I really hope Joe sees this reality soon and takes his skills to a new level with an experienced trainer. He's holding Joe back just like he did to David tua. I can't see him beating Joshua anymore. Can't see him beating deontay either.
                    I'm sure of it. Be patient

Comment

Working...
                    X