Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Botha: Joseph Parker is Like Muhammad Ali - He Can Unify Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
    Bro I like parker, I'm a kiwi too, but are you sure bro? He's not really improving, he needs some new tricks, I'm afraid Kevin Barry has taken him as far as he can, I really hope Joe sees this reality soon and takes his skills to a new level with an experienced trainer. He's holding Joe back just like he did to David tua. I can't see him beating Joshua anymore. Can't see him beating deontay either.
    Parker is a punk!
    He'll get knocked the **** out as soon as he steps up to Joshua or wilder.
    **** Parker!

Comment

I hate to be overly critical about fighters but Parker is borderline garbage. His skill level is moderate on a good night.

Comment

Parker is like C+ level at very best.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Parker is an elite HW.

That said, Tyson Fury is Ali x10. When he comes back he will unify.
          Really? Tyson fury? I'm sorry but I just can't see it happening...he mentally beat wlad in that first fight a second fight would have been a completely different outcome imo

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Parker is an elite HW.

That said, Tyson Fury is Ali x10. When he comes back he will unify.
            But to be fair he must be respected for what he did in Germany helluva achievement

Comment

He must've meant Laila Ali.

Comment

I think this guy may have taken too many head shots there’s no heavyweight out right now that even resembles a way passed his prime Ali’s shadow.. and that guy who posted that Tyson fury is Ali x10 must be sniffing the same lines as fury to come up with that hypothesis

Comment

Well now that’s entirely untrue

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
                    I think this guy may have taken too many head shots there’s no heavyweight out right now that even resembles a way passed his prime Ali’s shadow.. and that guy who posted that Tyson fury is Ali x10 must be sniffing the same lines as fury to come up with that hypothesis

Tyson Fury greatest of all time

unbeatable in his prime

undefeated and retired on top

unmatched with wit

and the sexiest man ever born

nobody would have a chance

Comment

I don't understand all the criticism of Parker. He's active, hungry, stays in shape, and tests himself.
                      What else can you expect?
                      He doesn't engage in empty bluster and bombast like Wilder the whiner.
                      I see Parker as still developing, and perhaps even needs a more experienced trainer to teach him the finer points of the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X