Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Explains Turning Down Miguel Cotto Fight, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A clear DUCK MOVE by spence....or that's how some will find a way to spin it

Comment

Very good points

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Coward, smfh. Disgusting lil coward.
        What happened to Connor???

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog0331 View Post
          It might be a bad move but yesterday my boy came over to watch the fights with me and had no clue who any of the fighters were. No promoter, no exposure. He might be getting he paid good money but the average fan doesn’t know who this kid is, fast money isn’t always the best money. He needs to be marketed
          Not only that...but hes like 28-29 years old. 1-2 meaningful fights...dudes career is passing by like Gamboa did

Comment

I think that was a bad move by Spence. This is like Cotto's last fight and Spence would tear that asś up.

Comment

RJJr did his own thing either.
              Would he have signed with Top Rank, he would be known more than Tyson and would have made 20 Times more money

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                Of course it is. It's run by an alcoholic hyped all the way there throughout his career.
                You mean you wouldn't trust a ******* addicted transvestite to run a multi million dollar business?

Comment

Here's the videovideo

Comment

I'm honestly not sure Spence would've won that fight.

Comment

Smart young man. He is not in need of a promoter. He is doing just fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X