Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    I don't get how Lou Cipher hasn't been permanently banned

It does a disservice to this site letting f.ucking ******s like this post non stop
    Somebody posted that he's The Bringer's ****** ass under an alt. The deformity has no formal education which is why the tard posts in first person. He said posters can suck his ass. Remember the **** bulge posts from Bringer? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. "You came here to post because it's my thread and my threads are the best"! Musty, dusty, ugly fat bastard. Deformed ass, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Floyd is retired and threads about his strip club still get more replies than 99% of actual boxing threads about active fighters.
      but they're still strangely entertaining aren't they?

Half of these lads will slag him off basically because they're annoyed he never lost and the other half defend him as if they're on his payroll.

Either way, I am pretty sure either course of action actually causes your virginity to grow back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Banned is going a bit far
        Why thank you

Comment

• This poster Lucifer is obsessed with Mayweather. Probably wants to wear his skin as a dress.

Comment

• Very bad news, Phlomosexuals.....stopped by Girl Collection last night and the place is unquestionably in dire straights. There were maybe 5 cars in the parking lot, bouncers and doormen outside playing around. Girls (obviously dancers) on their phones out in their cars and zero traffic coming in or out.

A couple hundred yards south down the street, Treasures was in complete chaos. Parking lot jam packed with over 100 cars. Limos full of patrons coming in every couple of minutes, Valet parkers running ragged. A few hundred yards North, both low tiered sleaze pits Cheetahs and Little Darlings were also jam packed. Little Darlings had at least 75 cars outside and a constant flow of patrons in and out.

No doubt the employees thought they hit the jackpot when the place opened. The whole world was watching everything Floyd and Conor did. Publicity and advertising that money couldn't buy. I bet the place was banging for a month or so. Fast Forward a few weeks though and the fight is over and Floyd is a completely forgotten man and his gyp joint titty bar is left to fend on its own where it has quickly become the Siberia of titty joints.

Lou Cipher took pics and video of all the places. Perhaps he will post them.

Looks like Floyd stepped on his dick yet again. Either that or he enjoys watching his money float away like a hot silent fart in an F5 Tornado.
            Last edited by Lou Cipher; 10-14-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• can you confirm or deny the presence of cottage cheese lou?

Comment

• Billing error causes power shut off at local Gentleman's Club

Posted on September 25, 2017 at 11:42 AM
                shares
                By Karen Ling kli@lasvegasnevada.com,
                NV Advance Media for lasvegasnevada.com

LAS VEGAS -- A mix-up over an unpaid electric bill forced a local Gentleman's Club in the newly revitalized Neon Arts District to shut its doors Saturday after the club's power was unexpectedly cut.

"When something is out of your control and something like this happens, it's a tough situation," Crystal Johnston, executive Entertainment Director for Girl Collection said. "It's definitely crippling."

The recently opened club Girl Collection, which also serves food, is subject to strict standards of maintaining uninterrupted water and electrical services by the Nevada State Health District. While Johnston insists the electricity bill is paid in a timely fashion, NV Energy Representative CJ Smith confirmed that the club's services had entered it's third month of non-payment and had already exceeded the usual grace period by more than 2 weeks.

"The lights were off, the wifi stopped working,the refrigeration units stopped" said Johnston. "We can't be fighting our own people, they're supposed to help make us successful, not shut us down over racial vendettas."

Johnston said to her understanding electrical services were cut in the evening due to "miscommunication." "They waited until Saturday evening to cut the power off. Normally when the power gets cut its in the morning and you have time to get it cut back on the same day. They shut us down on a very important night for our business and it was no coincidence."
                Last edited by Lou Cipher; 10-14-2017, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Idk who you are but your in the wrong forums if you talking like thatt!

Don't you ever in your mind disrespect a legendary boxer in Marvelous Marvin Hagler!

Let's see fight Spinks and some unheralded opponents no one gives a fuk about or the Fab 4....you know Hearns, Duran, Leonard,.Mugabi!

Yep,.by your logic beating Spinks is greater than all of them!

LOL exit this forum buddy, it's not for you!

Go back to watching dog competitions or fringe sports like dodgeball tournaments!
                  hahahaha

going life and death with small weak guys and old men
                  dont mean shti you moron

all those guys stepped up but haglar was to scared to go up one weight spinks would have killed him

Duran started his career at super bantam but haggar struggled with him and got bet up
                  roy leonard was a welter and had 5 years out the ring and a detatched retina AND HE BEAT INCOMPETENT HAGLAR
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tony hearns was a glass chinned welter and a chicken

your just a typical homeboy exageratin greatness

mugabi is a great fighter
                  said no one ever........

Comment

• Strip clubs are supposed to be for individuals who have a good deal of disposable income to throw away. I know this because when going to graduate school and waiting tables, my wife worked as a stripper. In San Francisco and in Toronto.

Most girls are interested in "regulars" who will feed them at least a couple of hundreds per a visit. My baby would often come home with over a thousand on a decent night, some girls (usually chunky girls believe it, or not) would walk away with much more than that!

Because of one of her regulars my wife and I in our younger days got to see Europe!!

It was a good time, although a lot of girls took a lot of drugs... My wife had very sweet beautiful friends who were hooked on Mexican Mud, a very strong Heroine at the time... bad stuff. Meanwhile if a girl had their shizzle together? she had friends that bought houses, we bought our place with money from "regulars" lol. One girl black as the night, very smart, great girl, beautiful also, married this straight lace German, what a couple they made. He met her at the club and was a regular.

We were together before she started stripping, I thought it was cool, still do! How many guys can say their lady was a stripper lol? I went once to see what it was about and a few times to pick her up, its a whole other world!

By the way the Market Street Cinema in San Francisco is haunted! a lot of stuff went down there and there were two ghosts in back, just an interesting aside.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Strip clubs are supposed to be for individuals who have a good deal of disposable income to throw away. I know this because when going to graduate school and waiting tables, my wife worked as a stripper. In San Francisco and in Toronto.

Most girls are interested in "regulars" who will feed them at least a couple of hundreds per a visit. My baby would often come home with over a thousand on a decent night, some girls (usually chunky girls believe it, or not) would walk away with much more than that!

Because of one of her regulars my wife and I in our younger days got to see Europe!!

It was a good time, although a lot of girls took a lot of drugs... My wife had very sweet beautiful friends who were hooked on Mexican Mud, a very strong Heroine at the time... bad stuff. Meanwhile if a girl had their shizzle together? she had friends that bought houses, we bought our place with money from "regulars" lol. One girl black as the night, very smart, great girl, beautiful also, married this straight lace German, what a couple they made. He met her at the club and was a regular.

We were together before she started stripping, I thought it was cool, still do! How many guys can say their lady was a stripper lol? I went once to see what it was about and a few times to pick her up, its a whole other world!

By the way the Market Street Cinema in San Francisco is haunted! a lot of stuff went down there and there were two ghosts in back, just an interesting aside.
                      You thought it was cool? LOL not sure if I could do it. Where I live a lap dance is a straight up hump session most of the time--bump and grind

Comment

Working...
                      X