No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

Instead of mouth, he came with the halitosis factory! That was funny in general.. no disrespect
    I guess. Some people even find Tim Allen funny
    ....doesn't answer the question, though.

But that would ruin the'' joke'' or ''insult'' ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I guess. Some people even find Tim Allen funny
      ....doesn't answer the question, though.

But that would ruin the'' joke'' or ''insult'' ?
      I gotcha…!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

You do know this thing we are doing is called typing, right ?
        Let me know how one's breath is a factor.

I'll wait.
        I think there are a select few that I can only imagine what their breath smells like…I know you understand that. Hopefully that answers the question!

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

I think there are a select few that I can only imagine what their breath smells like…I know you understand that. Hopefully that answers the question!
          Your stuck in imagining what a persons breath smells like in cyberspace.

I will never get an answer
          NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

• Andrew Kazakevich
            5 reviews
            3 months ago
            ⭐⬜⬜⬜⬜
            What A horrendous establishment, Floyd Mayweather promotes this on his Instagram as if it’s the hottest strip club in Las Vegas. This was a complete disaster starting from entrance when you were charged $30 just to get in walk in, and a minimum spend of $90 per person into an empty club on a Friday night. This is a complete misrepresentation of what the actual club is I would save your money stay home. shame on Floyd Mayweather. Stick to boxing

Comment

• Photo of Ted B.
                Ted B.
                Henderson, NV
              • ⭐⬜⬜⬜⬜

This place is A JOKE! The 5 Star reviews are FAKE. I went over the weekend with friends and it was $100 a head and the drinks were very pricey and watered down. The girls were just so so and are lacking energy and enthusiasm. Plus the one cute chick in the place is engaged to Floyd. It's been reported Floyd uses this place to launder money and hang with his bros, so if you're smart you'll hit the Rhino, Sapphires or the Hustler Club before wasting your money here. I'll never come back no matter how much friends beg because it's Floyd Mayweathers place.

Comment

• Nice 5 star from Nelly, who stole Floyd's fiance Shantel
                Screenshot_20221011-095455_Chrome.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X