• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher
    Just helping promote Fliyds club so he doesn't have to Box again
    is she missing a leg?

Comment

• There is surely no way Mayweather can keep up this lifestyle. Expect him back in the ring within 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jennets Holey View Post
        the man in your avi was the incompetent champion of history and he ducked michael spinks

so evrytime floyd fails its mannys fault according to you "homeboys"

is the guy in your avi undefeated?

hahahahahahahaha
        Idk who you are but your in the wrong forums if you talking like thatt!

Don't you ever in your mind disrespect a legendary boxer in Marvelous Marvin Hagler!

Let's see fight Spinks and some unheralded opponents no one gives a fuk about or the Fab 4....you know Hearns, Duran, Leonard,.Mugabi!

Yep,.by your logic beating Spinks is greater than all of them!

LOL exit this forum buddy, it's not for you!

Go back to watching dog competitions or fringe sports like dodgeball tournaments!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Prove you even know him or youre just another dickless ALT.
          Prove it like how? He's my cousin from out of state and I hardly see him dude. You want a pic of us hi 5'ing or something? I have a boxrec profile and so does my brother and so does Charlie..do you? The name is Morganelli if you're wondering. What have you done for the sport?

You're just some poser who talks tough on the internet. WHAT IS THAT? Are you even Italian?

Comment

• Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
            Prove it like how? He's my cousin from out of state and I hardly see him dude. You want a pic of us hi 5'ing or something? I have a boxrec profile and so does my brother and so does Charlie..do you? The name is Morganelli if you're wondering. What have you done for the sport?

You're just some poser who talks tough on the internet. WHAT IS THAT? Are you even Italian?
            Of.course I do stupid ass. What makes you think I'm Italian? Did my profile leave an oil spot on your computer screen? Don't play with Lou Cipher. In fact, until you get a green rep you're just another dickless ALT trying to get Lou Cipher's real name so you can attack him in cowardly fashion. Get a green rep then come and talk to Lou Cipher you dickless turd.

Comment

• I don't get how Lou Cipher hasn't been permanently banned

It does a disservice to this site letting f.ucking ******s like this post non stop

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                I don't get how Lou Cipher hasn't been permanently banned

It does a disservice to this site letting f.ucking ******s like this post non stop
                Shut your dong holster sissy. You clicked the topic because when Lou Cipher speaks, you listen. You and all your ALTs can take turns sucking my ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  I don't get how Lou Cipher hasn't been permanently banned

Why should he be banned? There are much worse posts on this site daily from members like aboutfkntime and RobbieBarrett amongst others. This site was disserviced a long time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    Why should he be banned? There are much worse posts on this site daily from members like aboutfkntime and RobbieBarrett amongst others. This site was disserviced a long time ago.
                    Banned is going a bit far but its a boxing forum how many people other than haters want to talk about fighters private lives every day like a bunch of school girls.

Same sht every day from the same few posters and same few posters pissin in their pocket because they also hate the same fighter, and its not just Floyd its hate city in this forum.

Im sick to death of all the hate for fighters, why don't these posters shut their mouth and step into the ring themselves and see how far they can go, they don't because in reality they are losers just hating on winners.

Its BS.

Comment

• Floyd is retired and threads about his strip club still get more replies than 99% of actual boxing threads about active fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X