Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better legacy? Joe Calzaghe or Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    Ward cleaned out all of 168 before he moved up to fight your kov.You don't Froch,Kessler,Dawson(who was legit champ at 175)And I know he moved down to fight Ward at 168 because THATS what HE wanted.plus he was always light at 175 always coming in 173 even 172 and change
    cleaned out all of 168? he clearly ducked bute so how is that cleaning out all of 168? choose your words better. letting someone else fight top contenders is very cowardly and after the super six he fought nobody relevant. you counting zombie dawson kind of exposes how bad his legacy is. also none of this changeswhat i said about him getting preferntial treatment from the ref does it? every fight was setup in his favor. not impressed with a guy who cheats to win

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      cleaned out all of 168? he clearly ducked bute so how is that cleaning out all of 168? choose your words better. letting someone else fight top contenders is very cowardly and after the super six he fought nobody relevant. you counting zombie dawson kind of exposes how bad his legacy is. also none of this changeswhat i said about him getting preferntial treatment from the ref does it? every fight was setup in his favor. not impressed with a guy who cheats to win
      Dude you are a Ward hater(which makes you blind) and I'm sorry for even bringing this up with you.Sry my bad I know I quoted you 1st

Comment

• Joe Calzaghe, for the simply fact? HOW HE WON! great athletes not only win, they execute their best performances on the biggest stage! (Andre Ward was a great fighter, but all of his biggest wins where scrappy affairs! There is not one performance of his, which is ingrained in our minds!)
        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-31-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          Joe Calzaghe, for the simply fact? HOW HE WON! great athletes not only win, they execute their best performances on the biggest stage! (Andre Ward was a great fighter, but all of his biggest wins where scrappy affairs! There is not of performance of his, which is ingrained in our minds!)
          There is mine Froch,Kessler,Dawson,Kovalev. To name some

Comment

Dude you are a Ward hater(which makes you blind) and I'm sorry for even bringing this up with you.Sry my bad I know I quoted you 1st
            i'm a hater because you said something wrong? how does that work? you said he cleaned out all of 168. thats blatantly wrong. it makes me a hater because i know what happened?

Comment

i'm a hater because you said something wrong? how does that work? you said he cleaned out all of 168. thats blatantly wrong. it makes me a hater because i know what happened?
              He beat his top 3 contenders at time when he was champ.Froch ,Kessler,abraham plus beat real champ at lightheavy.And yes I know dawson fought him at 168 he also beat 2-3 others in top ten.Bika,Green who was rated at time.also beat a still dangerous Miranda before winning title.So that's why nobody is gonna listen to your opinion on Ward.except other haters that's why you were wrong!

Comment

But really we should just stop now because we are FAR APART on this.And I admit I quoted you 1st my bad.

Comment

He beat his top 3 contenders at time when he was champ.Froch ,Kessler,abraham plus beat real champ at lightheavy.And yes I know dawson fought him at 168 he also beat 2-3 others in top ten.Bika,Green who was rated at time.also beat a still dangerous Miranda before winning title.So that's why nobody is gonna listen to your opinion on Ward.except other haters that's why you were wrong!
                  Show me another champ that's not an all time great that "cleaned out" his div any better.

Comment

so he wasn't champ here???

bute was #1 and he chose not to fight him. you were wrong. eat it

Comment

But really we should just stop now because we are FAR APART on this.And I admit I quoted you 1st my bad.
                      you are far apart from reality. since when is ducking the #1 guy considered cleaning out the division? he cleaned out the division cept for the #1 guy!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X