No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    since this fool wanna keep lying. i guess i have no choice but to post the link up LOL!! i wanted to see how long he was gonna keep up with his BS.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...718087&page=22

original debate started when another posted said floyd has the frame to fight at 160.

that's when travesty got all butt hurt and accused that poster of saying floyd's weight is 160. and that's when he asked "show me where floyd is close to 160".

that's when i posted to wwe video showing floyd weighting at 159.2, remember the original question from travesty was "show me where floyd is close to 160".

he shot that video down saying wwe is fake and made floyd seem bigger than what he really is. (i explained to him that why would the wwe do that for? wouldnt making floyd seem smaller a better idea since they're trying to hype up floyd vs big show, small vs big).

i then posted a 2nd video, where floyd is being interview during a showtime event where the interviewer is hinting that floyd is at 160 and floyd not trying to dispute that.

the post from me saying "i never said floyd is 160", that was a totally different conversation. in that conversation, im suggesting that floyd's fight night weight is not real and its the weight floyd wants to tell the people.
    Shut up idiot. Youve lost all credibility with this 160 WWE debacle.

Stop trying to rationalize you're ignorance.

Floyd isn't a 160 lb fighter. Period.

Idiot.

Comment

• MORE PROOF

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      WHEN DISCUSSING THE IV, YOU WANT TO PROVE HE'S ONLY 150. WHEN DISCUSSING HIM HANDLING PAC EASILY, YOU WANT HIM TO BE 160. MAKE UP YOUR ****ING MINDS!

fight night weight smart guy. you posted a picture of floyd 30 day weight lol.

HE SAID HE POSTED A SHOWTIME VIDEO. WHY NOT SHOW US THE POST. POST IT HERE!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        Speaking of losers, Remember this........

HI HATERS: FYI - Floyd still has the Connor check. AND STILL HAS THE MANNY CHECK

It's bad when you defend Floyd and his most hardcore fans on this forum call you a moron for It. You are by far the biggest loser here and you have the balls to talk about someone else.

What an embarrassment.
        Floyds wealth really got to this hater.
        Lol.

When you **** are done feeding that attention whore Lou Chipper , I will happily make another thread for you haters to congregate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          must comply, in ALL
          respects, with this Protocol and shall be deemed to have incorporated the provisions of
          this Protocol into their rulebooks as if they had set them out in full -----------YOU SHOULD CONTACT USADA AND TELL THEM TO CHANGE THEIR RULES, BY THE WAS YOU LOSE GIMP

Question: how does your criticism of USADA, a WADA signatory, support your belief that Floyd should have used VADA or NSAC testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            Lol I made ADP02 log off to study ABP Testing.

Lol.

Silly pact@rd got exposed.
            They're all going to have to log off.

Cuz not one of the butthurts, not one of these idiots quoting WADA protocols or trying to discuss specific gravities can explain why they said nothing in May 2015.

Not one of them can explain why it took 4 months for them to get their panties in a bunch.

It's like that half deaf aunt who can hear an ant fart but set a thermonuclear bomb off in their bloomers and they can't hear a damned thing.

Ship Out. C-3PO. CisternChimp. Loose Syphon. Any Butthurt. Answer the question.

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN MAY 2015 WHEN KEVIN IOLE REPORTED THE IVs AND THE RETROACTIVE TUE?

Comment

i then posted a 2nd video, where floyd is being interview during a showtime event where the interviewer is hinting that floyd is at 160 and floyd not trying to dispute that.

COPY AND PASTE YOUR POST IN THAT THREAD THAT SHOWED THIS SHOWTIME VIDEO. IF YOU CAN'T, THEN I PROVED THAT YOU ARE LYING!

FOR EXAMPLE, I CAN POST SPOON'S POST WHERE HE MADE AN ASS OF HIMSELF!!!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Max says:

What floyd was, is the opposite of what the fight game wants from him,

He is exploiting the fans and the networks by not fighting the fight they want to see and thus not taking all this unnecessary punishment and waiting just the right time, to fight just the right guy, and when that guy means maximum reward, minimum risk.

In short:

Floyd takes the path of less resistance. Low risk high reward blueprint.

Floyd is a bad precedence to boxers now.

while on the other hand, Pac takes all challenges.

If I was a manager of Pacquiao, I'll say don't take that fight, but as a boxing fan, I love the fact that Pacquiao takes on challenges, Terence Crawford is the biggest, baddest challenge he can take on right now, and given Pacquiao character and his nature and his track record, I think he's gonna take him.

SPOON WAS SUCKING MAX KELLERMAN'S DlCK AFTER THAT...EXCEPT THAT YOUR BOY PACQUIAO BLEW UP THE WHOLE ****ING THING AND LEFT SPOON ON SUICIDE ALERT

SO GO AHEAD. COPY AND PASTE THE POST WITH THE SHOWTIME VIDEO. OR ARE YOU A LIAR????

Last edited by travestyny; 11-13-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                Lol I made ADP02 log off to study ABP Testing.

Lol.

Silly pact@rd got exposed.
                LMAO. That fool is another ducking clown. He has said some ridiculous things here, and when he gets caught out there, he ducks it like the plague and claims he didn't read the post. lol.

Shlt has been hysterical.
                Last edited by travestyny; 11-13-2017, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• "show me where floyd is close to 160".

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...718087&page=18

Comment

• right on que!!

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    when he gets stuck on a post and cant answer.. all of a sudden one of the alts comes in. its a pattern. look at those names, they only post in the same thread that he post in LOL.

and when he cant answer a post, he'll be gone for the whole day, but he's not actually away from the computer, he's in other old threads looking thru old post from you that he can bring up and nitpick about an error in spelling or grammar and then he'll use that against you.

and when he starts challenging you to an account ban, just simply move on. you dont want to get caught up with him when he starts bringing that bs up. then he'll say that you're scared and that he won LOL.

Comment

right on que!!
                      Alt smack is for losers.

And you still haven't answered my question.

Travestyny is kicking your AyeSquareSus his way and I am kicking it mine.

So, you gonna man up or what?

You gonna show me your outrage from May 2015?

Or you gonna man up and admit you are a mouth-breathing parrot without an original thought in your head?

Stop acting like a moist schoolgirl and answer the damned question...

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN MAY 2015 WHEN KEVIN IOLE REPORTED THE IVs AND THE RETROACTIVE TUE?

Comment

Working...
                      X