No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Let me get the link for this right now, then answer about Salazar. Come on, I know you're here. I'm really interested in seeing this.

You got the link or what?

Ok, go ahead DEFLECTO.

I do not want you to say that I responded to the wrong post ....

BTW DEFLECTO - What happened to your response on Ian McCall? Same situation as Floyd?

McCall drained his body about 25lbs. Floyd was extremely dehydrated even though he was where he is always at!!! WTF!!!

USADA took months of thorough vetting with McCall but rubber stamped Floyd's BS RETRO TUE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      I smell DEFLECTOR just posted DEFLECTIONs!!!! STOP WITH YOUR BS!!!

Are there scenarios where the DCO can STOP?

Can you stop chasing your tail!!!

This is Travestny:

UCI????? What the ****????

WHERE IS THE LINK??? I ASKED ABOUT 8 TIMES NOW!!!

WHY WONT YOU GIVE ME THE LINK?

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
        ok, go ahead deflecto.

I do not want you to say that i responded to the wrong post ....

Btw deflecto - what happened to your response on ian mccall? Same situation as floyd?

Mccall drained his body about 25lbs. Floyd was extremely dehydrated even though he was where he is always at!!! Wtf!!!

Usada took months of thorough vetting with mccall but rubber stamped floyd's bs retro tue!!!

How did you respond to my post asking you for the link....without giving the link? what the ****? Show me the link!!!! How many times have I asked? And I told you that I will respond to all of your post about mccall and that other post as soon as you give the link and respond about salazar. What is the hold up???
        Last edited by travestyny; 11-13-2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

UCI????? What the ****????

WHERE IS THE LINK??? I ASKED ABOUT 8 TIMES NOW!!!

WHY WONT YOU GIVE ME THE LINK?
          Which link?

That was UCI (cycling) but that could be USADA or anyone else that uses WADA.

Like for UCI, imagine that USADA can instruct DCO on whether to stop for Floyd?

Comment

How did you respond to my post asking you for the link....without giving the link? what the ****? Show me the link!!!! How many times have I asked? And I told you that I will respond to all of your post about mccall and that other post as soon as you give the link and respond about salazar. What is the hold up???
            I read your post quickly.

I thought that you were going to repost this Salazar post of yours so that I do not need to search for it.

Comment

I read your post quickly.

I thought that you were going to repost this Salazar post of yours so that I do not need to search for it.
              Dude, stop playing games. I posted the Salazar post again not long ago.

AND I TOLD YOU WHAT LINK I WANT. THE LINK FOR THE PARTIAL SAMPLE IN THE A VESSEL. I LITERALLY JUST POSTED IT, AND NOT BURIED IN AN ESSAY LIKE YOU!

WTF? YOU SEEM LIKE YOU ARE SQUIRMING AND DEFLECTING! How about you GIVE ME THE LINK AND RESPOND ABOUT SALAZAR!

Comment

Dude, stop playing games. I posted the Salazar post again not long ago.

AND I TOLD YOU WHAT LINK I WANT. THE LINK FOR THE PARTIAL SAMPLE IN THE A VESSEL. I LITERALLY JUST POSTED IT, AND NOT BURIED IN AN ESSAY LIKE YOU!

WTF? YOU SEEM LIKE YOU ARE SQUIRMING AND DEFLECTING! How about you GIVE ME THE LINK AND RESPOND ABOUT SALAZAR!
                OK, so it's not a link on UCI. Seriously, what are you looking for?

I will go back a few and see if I can find your Salazar post.

Comment

WADA
                  "Whenever it is necessary to seal a partial sample in the A bottle only, it may not be possible to measure the specific gravity of the sample. In this case, a Supplementary Report Form should be completed."

Let me get the link for this right now, then answer about Salazar. Come on, I know you're here. I'm really interested in seeing this.

You got the link or what?

How did you misread this? WTF. I quoted your quotation. I been asking for the link for a long time. Can you pass it to me???

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                    ok, so it's not a link on uci. Seriously, what are you looking for?

I will go back a few and see if i can find your salazar post.

why the **** would you think ive been asking for a link on the uci when you literally havent mentioned the uci until 3 minutes ago!!!

Comment

SNIP
                      DISCLAIMER: I'm only trying to help.

I was wondering why this thread is already at 151 pages so I go back to page 51 and you're all over it. I go to 61, 71, 81, 91, 111, 121, 131, 141, and finally 152 and you're on every single page going HAM.

Don't take this the wrong way and I just read a post or two and I think we agree on the subject --- but I see you in big font type and really upset. Maybe take a break?

You could end up like dying from exhaustion or end up blowing a gasket upstairs. Nothing is worth going HAM for 151 pages bro. These cats will keep you going until you pop.
                      Last edited by McNulty; 11-13-2017, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X