No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    You dunce. If the athlete is unable to provide a urine sample that is of suitable SPG or VOLUME to the DCO after multiple attempts - the athlete can potentially be hit with a "failure to comply" by WADA rules.

Why are you trying to make it out as if there aren't any consequences if the sample doesn't meet SPG or VOLUME?

That is if it's deliberate DoNothing!

1) Floyd was allowed to drink and get IVs due to his BS medical condition and got a BS medical note from his doctor you .

2) There are circumstances where the DCO can determine to STOP even though all he has is dilute sample(s).

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      IT was already over but after seeing Floyd drink like this .... its you that needs to come up with something that makes sense BUT YOU CANNOT!!!!

YES I CAN. 3 INDEPENDENT DOCTORS WHO DID NOT HAVE HIS NAME ON THE TUE APPLICATION APPROVED OF HIS USE OF THE IV.

BEING PHYSICALLY CAPABLE OF DRINKING WATER DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE IV SHOULD NOT BE USED. IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE PHYSICALLY CAPABLE OF DOING. IT'S ABOUT BEING THE MOST FITTING TREATMENT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HIS CONDITION WAS? DID YOU CHECK HIS STOOL?

LOG THE **** OUT. I'M TIRED OF EMBARRASSING YOU. BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT, I ENJOYED YOU FALLING FLAT ON YOUR FACE.

Especically this:

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      j) Finally, it's not mandatory that the DCO take or should I say, have a SG reading. If Floyd is having trouble even producing a urine sample, then there would be no urine left over to test for SG ... DCO would put a note that its OK due to Floyd's BS dehydration and expect a TUE note from the FLoyd's doctor to explain all this.
      - As stated in previous posts, its possible that there is no specific gravity taken since Floyd had trouble producing enough urine to begin with!!! That is, there is not enough urine to fill up the sample A and B but adequate (60-90ml) but with no residual urine. Then calls it a day.
      Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Let's Call it a day, Floyd! We don't have a drop for the refractometer!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        WHAT THE ACTUAL **** ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO SAY HERE? LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

ONLY DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES???? WHAT?

ONE MORE TIME, BOY. THE DCO CAN NOT STOP THE SAMPLE COLLECTION SESSION BASED ON DEHYDRATION....OR HYPERHYDRATION, YOU ABSOLUTE MORON. NOR CAN THE DCO NOT TAKE THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY.

THIS STATEMENT IS FALSE!!!!

THE COURT HAS SPOKEN!

[CENTER]

POOR ADP02!!!
        You are all over the place.

READ the below DEFLECTO!!!!

1) Wasn't there a BS medical problem by FLoyd?

The case that YOU brought up:
        "The logic of the anti-doping tests demands and expects that whenever physically, hygienically and morally possible, the sample be provided despite objections by the athlete."
        but that is about the athlete's objections and wanting to stop it.

2) How about the DCO?

The DCO could have STOPPED for Floyd!!!!
        There are possible circumstances and therefore YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!

When I point out that you are WRONG then you fall back to stating that I am a liar but that is an incorrect statement by you because the point that we are arguing is that there are there scenarios where the DCO CAN vs DCO cannot(your post above and others).

You then DEFLECT to "requirements" but I told you that is trumped.

Once I bring up that the DCO could have determined to STOP, you DEFLECT . That has been your problem from the start and THAT IS WHY I LAUGH AT YOUR DEFLECTIONs!!! and that is why you are DIGGING yourself into a hole!

WADA

G.4.6 The DCO should continue to collect additional Samples until the requirement for Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis is met, or until the DCO determines that there are exceptional circumstances which mean that for logistical reasons it is impossible to continue with the Sample Collection Session. Such exceptional circumstances shall be documented accordingly by the DCO. (Let me remind you, the Doping Control form and Sample Collection form are sent to WADA via ADAMS)
        and

Even in the case that you brought up, they mention that the DCO could have stopped it if he wanted to!
        SO THANKs!!!!
        "The Panel notes Article D.4.4 in Annex D of the IST, which states as follows:
        “…If the Athlete is not satisfied with any of the equipment available for selection, this shall be recorded by the DCO.
        If the DCO does not agree with the Athlete that all of the equipment available for the selection is unsatisfactory, the DCO shall instruct the Athlete to proceed with the Sample Collection Session.
        If the DCO agrees with the Athlete that all of the equipment available for the selection is unsatisfactory, the DCO shall terminate the collection of the Athlete’s urine Sample and this shall be recorded by the DCO”.
        AND

WADA
        "The DCO sends all Samples collected to the Laboratory for analysis, irrespective of whether or not the Samples meet the requirement for Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis."
        AND this

USADA

"The DCO will check the specific gravity (concentration) of the sample. Additional samples may be requested if the sample is not within the required range."
        In the above quote, the key word is "may be". So it's not mandatory

First you state that DCO must do ... and cannot stop and you show me nonsense and I return with the TRUTH(see above statements)! So then you are left with PLAN B which is just a DEFLECTION!!!!

AGAIN, my quotes are from cases, WADA, USADA ... yours is a JOKE and trumped by what I have.

LIE you say? CAN THE DCO STOP? You said No ..."da requirements"! What you got?

YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!

Man, how far have you DUG?

Continue!

DEEPER, WIDER, FASTER.............

The logic of the anti-doping tests demands and expects that whenever physically, hygienically and morally possible, the sample be provided despite objections by the athlete.

You are still going? Really. You are WRONG. Just shut the **** up and accept it.

1. You are an imbecile who can't understand anything. The point is IF HE WAS PHYSICALLY, HYGIENICALLY, AND MORALLY ABLE TO GIVE THE SAMPLE, HE HAS TO. POINT BLANK, PERIOD!

2. Your statements are False. Everyone knows it and you can't "dig" your way out of it.

WRONG.

WRONG.

YOU CAN'T "DIG" YOUR WAY OUT OF THAT, BlTCH Give up!

DEFLECTO .... nope, the question is are there circumstances? YES OR NO? I will be waiting .... for your DECLECTIONs!!!

Comment

That is if it's deliberate DoNothing!

1) Floyd was allowed to drink and get IVs due to his BS medical condition and got a BS medical note from his doctor you
          BS according to a butthurt PacRoach. LMAOOOO!!!! Proof? I didn't think so. You are hardly unbiased in this situation. Is that why you made up so many LIES!!!!

2) There are circumstances where the DCO can determine to STOP even though all he has is dilute sample(s).

CAN HE STOP IT FOR DEHYDRATION, AS YOU SAID? CAN HE? WERE YOU WRONG? ANSWER THE QUESTION WITHOUT.....DEFLECTING. LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!

POOR ADP02. ALWAYS GETTING THE SHlT SLAPPED OUT OF HIM!!!

Comment

2) How about the DCO?

When I point out that you are WRONG then you fall back to stating that I am a liar but that is an incorrect statement by you because the point that we are arguing is that there are there scenarios where the DCO CAN vs DCO cannot(your post above and others).

Once I bring up that the DCO could have determined to STOP, you DEFLECT . That has been your problem from the start and THAT IS WHY I LAUGH AT YOUR DEFLECTIONs!!! and that is why you are DIGGING yourself into a hole!

and

Even in the case that you brought up, they mention that the DCO could have stopped it if he wanted to!
            SO THANKs!!!!

AND

AND this

First you state that DCO must do ... and cannot stop and you show me nonsense and I return with the TRUTH(see above statements)! So then you are left with PLAN B which is just a DEFLECTION!!!!

AGAIN, my quotes are from cases, WADA, USADA ... yours is a JOKE and trumped by what I have.

YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!

Continue!

The logic of the anti-doping tests demands and expects that whenever physically, hygienically and morally possible, the sample be provided despite objections by the athlete.

DEFLECTO .... nope, the question is are there circumstances? YES OR NO? I will be waiting .... for your DECLECTIONs!!!

WAITING FOR MY DEFLECTIONS. THAT WAS NEVER THE QUESTION FIRST OF ALL.

SECOND OF ALL, AS I PROVED, I ANSWERED THAT QUESTION A LONG ASS TIME AGO. DIDN'T ?

The DCO may end the Sample Collection Session if:
            a. None of the Samples collected from the Athlete meet the requirement for Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis; and
            b. The DCO determines that for logistical reasons it is impossible to continue.

POST 1023 UNEDITED.

NOW ANSWER THIS WITHOUT DEFLECTING:

j) Finally, it's not mandatory that the DCO take or should I say, have a SG reading. If Floyd is having trouble even producing a urine sample, then there would be no urine left over to test for SG ... DCO would put a note that its OK due to Floyd's BS dehydration and expect a TUE note from the FLoyd's doctor to explain all this.
            IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG???? LMAOOOO.

- As stated in previous posts, its possible that there is no specific gravity taken since Floyd had trouble producing enough urine to begin with!!! That is, there is not enough urine to fill up the sample A and B but adequate (60-90ml) but with no residual urine. Then calls it a day.
            IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG?

Comment

Log off? LOL ... YOU HAVE NOTHING and have the courage to say that?

If one can do what Floyd did (eat and drink) and come in a full 1lb under, make weight EASILY and EASILY for a decade, then YOU Floyd fans have nothing that you can say about dehydration or being drained. Floyd was NOT extremely dehydrated .... and you cannot and have not said anything remotely close as a theory that makes any sense whatsoever!!!

TUEC reads what Floyd's doctor wants them to see. The TUEC will not see the evidence below of Floyd having a smile drinking away. His weight was relatively stable and so on!

If Floyd can get a TUE then everyone else should be allowed to get a freebee TUE but you know that is NOT the case.

IT was already over but after seeing Floyd drink like this .... its you that needs to come up with something that makes sense BUT YOU CANNOT!!!!

Here is Dr Alex Ariza making sure that Floyd is nice and hydrated.

Look at the smile on Floyd's face! LOL
              YES I CAN. 3 INDEPENDENT DOCTORS WHO DID NOT HAVE HIS NAME ON THE TUE APPLICATION APPROVED OF HIS USE OF THE IV.

BEING PHYSICALLY CAPABLE OF DRINKING WATER DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE IV SHOULD NOT BE USED. IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE PHYSICALLY CAPABLE OF DOING. IT'S ABOUT BEING THE MOST FITTING TREATMENT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HIS CONDITION WAS? DID YOU CHECK HIS STOOL?

LOG THE **** OUT. I'M TIRED OF EMBARRASSING YOU. BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT, I ENJOYED YOU FALLING FLAT ON YOUR FACE.

Especically this:

Called it DEFLECTO ....all your points have been answered. YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!

Let me know when you have something!

Comment

• YOU PULLED TWO FALSE STATEMENTS OUT OF YOUR ASS THAT YOU WERE PRAYING WOULD BE TRUE TO TRY TO FIT YOUR AGENDA. THE PROBLEM IS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE **** OU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU WERE PROVEN WRONG. IT IS OVERRRRRRR!!!!!!

DEFEND YOUR STATEMENTS, ADP02.....OR LET YOUR LITTLE PAC GUY DOWN, YOU FAILURE!!! LMAOOOOO. OR BETTER, WHY DON'T YOU BEHAVE LIKE YOU HAVE SOME DIGNITY LIKE THE OTHER PACROACHES, AND JUST RUN AWAY!!!

Comment

2) How about the DCO?

and

SO THANKs!!!!

AND

AND this

YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!

Continue!

WAITING FOR MY DEFLECTIONS. THAT WAS NEVER THE QUESTION FIRST OF ALL.

SECOND OF ALL, AS I PROVED, I ANSWERED THAT QUESTION A LONG ASS TIME AGO. DIDN'T ?

NOW ANSWER THIS WITHOUT DEFLECTING:

IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG???? LMAOOOO.

IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG?

[/CENTER]
                  Called it again ... DEFLECTO!!!!

You are just DEFLECTING from responding because you cannot agree to that being a scenario even though you say that you pointed that out .... See your problem? Either it can be or it cannot ..... LOL

DIG some MORE DEFLECTO!!!!

Comment

Called it DEFLECTO ....all your points have been answered. YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!

Let me know when you have something!

Projecting. The projector is back!!!!! It's you that has nothing. I have two false statements by your desperate ass. Don't I? lmaoooooo!!!

WOULDN'T THESE TWO STATEMENTS AMOUNT TO NOTHING...BECAUSE THEY ARE FALSE!

WERE YOU WRONG, ADP02. I KNOW YOU CAN ADMIT IT, CAN'T YOU??????

Comment

Called it again ... DEFLECTO!!!!

You are just DEFLECTING from responding because you cannot agree to that being a scenario even though you say that you pointed that out .... See your problem? Either it can be or it cannot ..... LOL

DIG some MORE DEFLECTO!!!!

Deflecting from responding to what???? I thought I just responded with PROOF.

Unlike you...who won't even address your dumb shlt. One more time.

THE DCO CAN NOT STOP THE COLLECTION SESSION FOR DEHYDRATION YOU IDIOT. I TOLD YOU THIS A BILLION TIMES.

DEHYDRATION WON'T MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A SAMPLE DUE TO LOGISTICAL REASONS, YOU COMPLETE MORON!!!!

I've been trying to teach you this for days and you still can't grasp it. I feel sorry for you!!!! I WROTE ABOUT 5 OR 6 POSTS ABOUT THIS AND YOU KEPT GOING. I TOOK IT EASY ON YOUR DUMB ASS AND EXPLAINED IT TO YOU A NUMBER OF TIME. YOU DIDN'T LISTEN. SO NOW I'M CALLING YOU OUT TO DEFEND YOUR STATEMENTS...AND YOU'RE BEING A BlTCH Are your statements WRONG? Yes or no?????
                      Last edited by travestyny; 11-04-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X