Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mayweather issued a statement on the Las Vegas shootings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I own lots of guns. I love my guns and I love owning them. I don't shoot people with a gun unless I am defending my life. If someone is intent on mass murder with a gun they will find a way to get a gun no matter what new gun control laws get passed. Laws only work on law abiding people. Mass murderers aren't law abiding people. I am not shooting myself for disagreeing with you. But feel free to shoot yourself.
    Maybe that why they want more Gun Laws.....

Comment

It would be a credit to him that he doesn't say anything publically and then it turns out that he's been trying to help the victims and families privately. Not that I think it matters either way, I remember people getting butthurt about him paying for Joe Frazier's funeral because he made it known through social media.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I own lots of guns. I love my guns and I love owning them. I don't shoot people with a gun unless I am defending my life. If someone is intent on mass murder with a gun they will find a way to get a gun no matter what new gun control laws get passed. Laws only work on law abiding people. Mass murderers aren't law abiding people. I am not shooting myself for disagreeing with you. But feel free to shoot yourself.
        You and your NRA fuck buddies are as responsible as the guy that did it. You selfish discarded ******* bleed.

You don't see this shit in my country. Only in yours. I will agree with you that if a maniac wants to kill people, they will indeed find a way to do so. You must agree with me that without guns, said maniac will find it one hell of a lot harder to achieve the same kill rate as the Iraqi army during the battle of Fallujah.

You're a coward and a cuck. Shoot your family too. It's the only chance they've got.

Comment

As if Floyd gives a fuck. That shit could have happened in the Mayweather gym and he'd have posting pictures of his new outfits the following day.

Comment

He put a statement on twitter/facebook today

My love for the city of Las Vegas is unconditional!
            I put this city on my back as my home and the place I hold dearest to my heart! My sincerest condolences goes out to the families affected by this senseless act; we will stand together. #VegasStrong and united in our love for this great town.
            #MandalayBay
            #MGMGrand
            #LasVegas
            #Vegas

Comment

wtf??? lol it had 0 to do with him

Comment

The obsession with Mayweather is comical. The same people with criticism are the ones who supposedly couldn't wait for him to retire. Now he's retired and they can't stop taking about him lol

Mayweather is supposed to comment on world news now? LOL

Comment

What does It matter If he comments or what he has to say about the situation? I would assume he would feel as bad as the rest of the country does right now.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    the obsession with mayweather is comical. The same people with criticism are the ones who supposedly couldn't wait for him to retire. Now he's retired and they can't stop taking about him lol

mayweather is supposed to comment on world news now? Lol
                    exactly....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                      Considering Las Vegas is his home and where the majority of his fights took place I expected him to make some sort of statement/online post about the shootings. I checked his Instagram and Twitter and nothing.
                      Has Canelo mentioned anything about the earthquake or any of the Hurricanes? Stfu, lmao. I checked his Instagram and Twitter-nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X