Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mayweather issued a statement on the Las Vegas shootings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    negro, he donated $1 mil. there is no need to release a statement when you dropped a mil.
    I don't know what he donated, but if it was you, it would've been lawnmowers right you scumbag degenerate. Deformed ass.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      He actually donated 1 million..so yea..not to say Mayweather owes anything(but he did post something) people seem to focus on the wrong thing
      Larry, I know what's going on. The TS posted what he posted for a reason. I responded in kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        I don't know what he donated, but if it was you, it would've been lawnmowers right you scumbag degenerate. Deformed ass.
        umad!!! hahaha!!! nuggah came in all hard "what has canelo done for the earthquake in mexico" Lmao!!! he dropped a milli y0!

Comment

Is OP TMZ??? The fuc.k??

And I'm sure the "input" from Floyd will magically cure the wounds victims suffered?? There's nothing that can be said about any terrorists actions although I'm sure Trump will somehow condone it...or blame people from "both sides" lmfao
          Last edited by Bjl12; 10-04-2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

umad!!! hahaha!!! nuggah came in all hard "what has canelo done for the earthquake in mexico" Lmao!!! he dropped a milli y0!
            This is how a stupid mofo deals with sarcasm, lmmfao...!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Maybe he calls the black guys in his hood "negro" and they just take it-not!

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              This is how a stupid mofo deals with sarcasm, lmmfao...!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Maybe he calls the black guys in his hood "negro" and they just take it-not!
              too late to back up now brotha. sarcasm yeah right!! "its too late to aplogizeeee, its too late" lmao!!

Comment

too late to back up now brotha. sarcasm yeah right!! "its too late to aplogizeeee, its too late" lmao!!
                What a stupid mofo, lmao. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  mayweather was the highest paid athlete in the world because of gambling money and tourism in las vegas. surely you understand why it's more important for him to make a statement than a rapper from 15 years ago whose schtick was duets? the guy just fought in vegas. has fought at mandalay many times. lived in vegas for years. even had the athletic commission in his pocket

cuz every thug needs a laydayyyy
                  murduhhh
                  So i'm guessing you didn't get the Dave Chappelle reference

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    So i'm guessing you didn't get the Dave Chappelle reference
                    "Where is Ja?!" Is pretty appropriate.

Comment

he gave all the victims frozen turkeys

Comment

Working...
                      X