Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mayweather issued a statement on the Las Vegas shootings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Has Canelo mentioned anything about the earthquake or any of the Hurricanes? Stfu, lmao. I checked his Instagram and Twitter-nothing.
    He actually donated 1 million..so yea..not to say Mayweather owes anything(but he did post something) people seem to focus on the wrong thing

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      wtf??? lol it had 0 to do with him
      nobody said it has anything to do with him but usually when something like this happens, someone as high in a position like floyd would usually make a quick statement about it. and the fact that floyd practically lives in vegas and has bragged countless time that vegas has been good to him!!

Comment

Has Canelo mentioned anything about the earthquake or any of the Hurricanes? Stfu, lmao. I checked his Instagram and Twitter-nothing.
        negro, he donated $1 mil. there is no need to release a statement when you dropped a mil.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          negro, he donated $1 mil. there is no need to release a statement when you dropped a mil.
          stay in your lane pinoy.

I know you don't want to get racial

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            stay in your lane pinoy.

I know you don't want to get racial
            pinoy?? so you assumed im a pinoy because im a pac fan and you wanna talk about not getting racial? gtfho nuggah!!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              If someone is intent on mass murder with a gun they will find a way to get a gun no matter what new gun control laws get passed. Laws only work on law abiding people. Mass murderers aren't law abiding people.
              I don't really understand this. Of course laws work. Most people follow them first off so there's that. Some skirt the line & may or may not get in trouble for doing so. And some people go way past the line & get sent to jail or prison as a punishment for breaking the law. Thats how laws work. Laws don't 100% stop crime by just being written. They probably 99% stop crime & that 1% gets dealt with via our legal system.

And sure if someone is willing they will find a way, but guns make finding a way sooooooo much easier & allows for people with lower IQ's to find ways to massively & widely do damage to maximum effect. Its a whole lot harder to kill 59 people & injury 500+ with a handgun, a knife or other easily accessible, easier weaponized means.

Comment

I heard from reliable sources that Floyd 'Money' Mayweather is planning to donate IV's to all people that survived the debacle.

War Mayweather!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Why would he? Is Elton John going to make one, Is Maria Carey, celion dion etc They all work and make money in Vegas.

Damn, you're all in with TBE.

Comment

are you serious? lol

One of Canelo's most recent pictures is him helping out with donations for the earthquake in Mexico. And he said he was donating 1M.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                      So basically you thought that this was a dumb post by me right? That's what I thought when the TS asked his stupid ****en question.

Comment

Working...
                      X