Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Errol Spence is Perfect Sparring Partner For Lubin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lubin gonna surprise lots of folks! Charlo hasn't been touched up by someone who can bang like him and size to match!

No Midgets or faded champs someone fresh and just as hungry or more and can unload tools on fight night that you can't prepare for from past tapes!

The underdog is not to be underestimated especially with the talent of The Man with Hammer Hands!

Lubin by TKO 9th round!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Lubin gonna surprise lots of folks! Charlo hasn't been touched up by someone who can bang like him and size to match!

No Midgets or faded champs someone fresh and just as hungry or more and can unload tools on fight night that you can't prepare for from past tapes!

The underdog is not to be underestimated especially with the talent of The Man with Hammer Hands!

Lubin by TKO 9th round!
      Charlo fought the much bigger Gabe Rosado. And has been touched by Vanes and Jackson and Hatley. And still came out on top. That's where the expierencr kicks in. We know how Jermell reacts but how will Lubin react?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        Charlo fought the much bigger Gabe Rosado. And has been touched by Vanes and Jackson and Hatley. And still came out on top. That's where the expierencr kicks in. We know how Jermell reacts but how will Lubin react?
        Rosado?

Hatley?

Jackson?

Don't make me laugh!

None of them have the speed and skills or techniques of The Hammer!

Washed up Vanes? Lol

He doesn't have the talent or speed of Lubin, now the power maybe something but the poor guy doesn't know accuracy if it hit him!

I like Charlo but Lubin got something to counter that right hand, he just needs to worry about the jab cuz Charlo has a very good jab and pretty much lines everything up with it!

I expect the kid to use head movement and circle away from the jab or feints!.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Rosado?

Hatley?

Jackson?

Don't make me laugh!

None of them have the speed and skills or techniques of The Hammer!

Washed up Vanes? Lol

He doesn't have the talent or speed of Lubin, now the power maybe something but the poor guy doesn't know accuracy if it hit him!

I like Charlo but Lubin got something to counter that right hand, he just needs to worry about the jab cuz Charlo has a very good jab and pretty much lines everything up with it!

I expect the kid to use head movement and circle away from the jab or feints!.
          Laugh all you want those guys a better than anyone Lubin has faced.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Laugh all you want those guys a better than anyone Lubin has faced.
            Touche, but on fight night anything can happen!

So may the best man win on that nite!

Comment

Working...
            X