Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Errol Spence is Perfect Sparring Partner For Lubin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spence could easily KO charo in sparring if he wanted to he's giving charo light work. Lubin Will get the W charo bros are a hype train

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      When your with Haymon, your only gonna get 2 fights a year. 3 if your lucky.
      premium network main event fighters rarely fight more than twice a year.

has nothing to do with haymon. it's everyone.

how many non-haymon fighters are headlining premium networks more than twice this year?

so why would you blame haymon for something that is standard procedure for everyone?

Comment

Charlo will break Lubin down and knock him out. Lubin is good but Charlo is better.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

how many non-haymon fighters are headlining premium networks more than twice this year?

so why would you blame haymon for something that is standard procedure for everyone?

Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            spence could easily KO charo in sparring if he wanted to he's giving charo light work. Lubin Will get the W charo bros are a hype train

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

Well you look at guys like Austin Trout that are top level talents and they aren't even getting twice a year. There are plenty of guys like that who aren't active enough. A lot of these guys want to be more active but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Wanna bet??? I'll roll with Lubin... $200 to the winner. I'll take more if you want... Fuk your getting the "A" Side boxer with the big wallets even!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Yeah that is true...at least to prepare for the inside fighting and body work that Lubin brings...BUT Lubin is actually quicker and more fluid athletically than Spence Jr. Lubin mixes things up nicely! Lubin can BOX from Distance, very good timing, good counter puncher as well

I respect Charlo so he is the favorite as he should be BUT I wouldn't be shocked at all if Lubin pulls the upset because he is that talented as well. 60/40 in favor of Charlo but Lubin is a LIVE/DANGEROUS UNDERDOG!
                  I completely agree. I can't think of a fighter that hand above average hand speed that Charlo has faced. I think Lubin's speed will give Charlo problems. Unless Charlo mauls or catches Lubin with a left hook, I think Lubin wins this. He just has more natural talent and I consider Charlo an overachiever.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    BUT Lubin is actually quicker and more fluid athletically than Spence Jr. Lubin mixes things up nicely! Lubin can BOX from Distance, very good timing, good counter puncher as well
                    He's fighting total cans and bums so far, so let's take his 'fluid athletically' style with a grain of salt, especially in comparing it to a proven champ like ES. Spence has been doing what he does against much actual tough competition while Lubin has faced trash so far, nothing to prepare him for Charlo. This could end up horrible for the kid. Bad management move IMO.

Comment

Same Charlo who says Lubin doesn't deserve a title shot.
                      Yet he's training as if he's fighting Glovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X