Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder: Men Don't Want To Cry But It All Just Came Out At Once!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    This drama queen act is exactly what I´d expect from this coward.

I bet he is high fiving himself everytime he knows he´s got a new escape route from fighting anyone with a pulse
    Says a fan of Kwitter Kovalev

Be mad at the guys that got caught cheating....not at Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Had Andre Ward ever referred to himself as King Kong or Donkey Kong, Then yes it would be fair game for Kovalev to make use of that word which insinuates or implicates a certain animal.
      again, please provide a link showing kovalev made racist comments to Ward

Comment

I feel for Wilder. He even said he would still fight Ortiz even though he failed. Big respect to Deontay for still being down. I want to believe that Ortiz didn't take anything on purpose because I like the guy and think he def has potential to be a star and beat the champ, but Wilder made a good point that if he knew the blood pressure **** had potential illegal substances, he should have wrote that in on the form prior to starting the test, they should have informed vada. And unfortunately now that makes him look real suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          Still, you say nothing about Spence being a weight bully.
          I don't think there is such a thing as a weight bully. It has a nice ring to it but it doesn't exist. If Spence weighs in at or under 147 pounds for a welterweight title fight he is legal and good to go. He hasn't cheated or bullied anyone. If his opponent is too small to fight Spence then he should fight at 140. Spence plays by the rules of boxing with no attempt to break or bend them. If he weighs more than his opponent on fight night that's the breaks of the game. Blame the rules of boxing if you want but don't blame Spence because he is a good champion who plays fair and follows the rules. He is a hell of a fighter who doesn't need any unfair advantage to win. I'll bet Brook outweighed him in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            I cry when I'm alone as well.
            Is it after your anus has been defeated ?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Is it after your anus has been defeated ?
              I'm strong enough to endure that pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                I'm strong enough to endure that pain.

Comment

Deontay's been displaying symptoms of high estrogen levels lately. I think he might need to start using steroids...

Comment

nothing wrong with crying in this situation. If he did so because he dropped his ice-cream cone than i would give him ****

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      ****ing cry baby. noones died, your opponent took a blood pressure tablet. get a grip man ffs.
                      funny how you excuse Ortiz and slam Wilder

Comment

Working...
                      X