Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder: Men Don't Want To Cry But It All Just Came Out At Once!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People would have more sympathy for Wilder if his resume wasn't completely filled with bums. Fair play to him for finally stepping up but how long has it taken to get here?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      This is not about Spence or Crawford. It's about your dislike for black fighters LOL. Yes it's that obvious with your predictable and repetitive threads.
      Rigo, Ward, and Thurman are my favorite​ fighters. I am also a fan of Spence. I just don't pull the race card.

Comment

His nickname should be Big Baby, it fits him better than Jarrell Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Had Andre Ward ever referred to himself as King Kong or Donkey Kong, Then yes it would be fair game for Kovalev to make use of that word which insinuates or implicates a certain animal.
          Not to the general public. There would be outrage that a white man said that to a black person you know that. Look at how much **** Mcgregor got for saying he was black from the waist down.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Had Andre Ward ever referred to himself as King Kong or Donkey Kong, Then yes it would be fair game for Kovalev to make use of that word which insinuates or implicates a certain animal.
            Kovalev never called Ward anything like that.

He did have a t-shirt implying Adonis Stevenson was a chimpanzee.

It was wrong of Kovalev to do that, chimpanzees deserve more respect than to be compared to a piece of shit like Adonis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
              Rigo, Ward, and Thurman are my favorite​ fighters. I am also a fan of Spence. I just don't pull the race card.
              You are not a Spence fan. Stop lying to kick it. You do everything in your power to make posters hate Spence and Crawford. I see right through you

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
                Kovalev never called Ward anything like that.

He did have a t-shirt implying Adonis Stevenson was a chimpanzee.

It was wrong of Kovalev to do that, chimpanzees deserve more respect than to be compared to a piece of shit like Adonis.
                Chimpanzee's deserve more respect than a piece of sh it like you too.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  People would have more sympathy for Wilder if his resume wasn't completely filled with bums. Fair play to him for finally stepping up but how long has it taken to get here?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  The division is filled with bums.

AJ actually has two of Wilder's leftovers on his "resume"
                  Take away 41 y/o p*ssy Vlad...and his is worse than Wilder's.

It's not his fault Ortiz and Povetkin got caught cheating.

You don't sympathize with Wilder because you fear he'll KO that AJ's slow-motion ass.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Chimpanzee's deserve more respect than a piece of sh it like you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Ortiz racist against himself.

In other racial news Chris Algieri is changing his nickname to Starbucks. And Canelo in light of the boos by Mexican fans will be changing his name to "Irish" Steve Allen and moving to and fighting out of Boston.

Comment

Working...
                      X