Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: Deontay is Feared - 3 Failed Foes in 16 Months!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Thats bc he was actually popped with a PED and team Wilder fought them ,also Povetkin tested negative AFTER .This case could be cleared easily bc its about blood pressure meds !

! I dont know why dont you ask some of the guys who fought Wilder for his title who werent given much time ,ask them how long they had to prepare? lol
    There's only one guy Wilder fought on short notice and that was Washington, who also had already been in training camp for another fight himself.

I don't know who these other guys are that you made up but they don't exist in this reality, only in your hate clouded mind.

And just because Ortiz said it's blood pressure medicine that don't automatically make it true. That you actually expect us to take the word of a known ped cheat without thorough investigation just further exposes your bias.

Let it go, arguing with your emotions never works, that's what women do, as a man, you shouldn't fall in that category. It's a bad look.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Why don't you stop feeding the feking rumor mill. You guys are so bogus, can't even wait for the full story, AND making assumptions about Joshua. Geez, get a life, bubba.
      What full story is there to wait for?

Ortiz pissed hot and didn't disclose his alleged need to use blood pressure medicine to VADA.

The End.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        I know you guys are probably trolling.

But, Povetkin was popped for a substance he was taking prior, and admitted doing so. Ortiz was popped before. Find it hard to conclude this has anything to do with the oh so scary Wilder (really?)

The other opponent shouldn't have even been fighting Wilder, as it was one of the long list of no-hopers fed to him. Barely needs mentioning.
        They are afraid to fight Wilder clean, without chemical enhancement. That much seems like a plausible conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          They are afraid to fight Wilder clean, without chemical enhancement. That much seems like a plausible conclusion.
          They seem to be scared of fighting others clean too, as the facts suggest

Comment

I guess that dillian whyte also ducked wilder...

Comment

They're all scared, and we know that the UK is one of the hot spot PED abusing places in the sport.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Why don't you stop feeding the feking rumor mill. You guys are so bogus, can't even wait for the full story, AND making assumptions about Joshua. Geez, get a life, bubba.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                What full story is there to wait for?

Ortiz pissed hot and didn't disclose his alleged need to use blood pressure medicine to VADA.

The End.
                Not the end. He may have high blood pressure. Do blood pressure checks. Several, over a week's time. That'll give the answer needed. If he's dirty, move on to Whyte. If he does have high blood pressure, ok the drug, fight Wilder, problem solved.

Comment

Quote:
                  “This is very early. We don’t exactly what’s going to happen,”

Exactly. So IOW, Wilder needs to chill out and wait for details, like any sane person would. And that INCLUDES boxing fans.

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  We know exactly what happened. Ortiz failed a drug test.
                  So, if he DOES have high blood pressure, what's the problem? Let him take high blood pressure meds, amend the paperwork, fight Wilder, problem solved. If no high blood pressure, fight Whyte. Or you could just be skeered your hero Wilder will get starched by Ortiz. You're sounding like the later scenario right now.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Quote:
                    “This is very early. We don’t exactly what’s going to happen,”

Exactly. So IOW, Wilder needs to chill out and wait for details, like any sane person would. And that INCLUDES boxing fans.

So, if he DOES have high blood pressure, what's the problem?
                    The problem is this.

If he legit had blood pressure issues, he would fail every test before every fight and after. He hasn't.

He failed one other time for something totally unrelated.

This is the FIRST time he's failed for this reason.

Regardless, he had an easy solution - get a TUE the moment the fight was signed and report the medication for additional evaluation. He didn't do that.

I get it, you guys want Wilder to lose so bad that you're kosher with him getting in there with someone roided up or with some sort of "advantage" or whatever. It excites you the potential that he loses. I get it.

I actually don't mind Ortiz still fighting because I think diuretics shouldn't be banned. What bothers me is people defending him when he's the one at fault here.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      They seem to be scared of fighting others clean too, as the facts suggest
                      No one else has had 3 fights cancelled in 16 months due to opponents failing PED testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X