Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: Deontay is Feared - 3 Failed Foes in 16 Months!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: Deontay is Feared - 3 Failed Foes in 16 Months!

Jay Deas, manager of WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, is furious at the shocking news that their upcoming opponent, Luis Ortiz, tested positive for a banned substance. World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman broke the news late Thursday night. Their fight is scheduled for November 4th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, but more than likely Ortiz will be pulled and replaced by another opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is insane.

Comment

These PED cheats are absolutely shook of the Bronze Bomber.

They know they can't beat him man to man by being all natural. So they need a crutch.

I bet even Anthony Joshua is juicing.

Comment

keep feeding that BS to the people

Comment

Damn i hope they somehow still let the fight happen. I was excited for this one

Comment

Reality : Wilder is PROTECTED ! Team Wilder wants to change the opponent at the first chance as we see now because they are afraid of Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Majic View Post
              Damn i hope they somehow still let the fight happen. I was excited for this one
              Team Wilder want to remove the opponent to a weaker one at the first opportunity. They know that Ortiz is a big risk and just by fighting Stiverne his future Joshua payday is save.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                Reality : Wilder is PROTECTED ! Team Wilder wants to change the opponent at the first chance as we see now because they are afraid of Ortiz.
                Are you serious?! None of this is Wilder's fault. Who wants to risk their title AND 0 taking on opponents who cheat to gain an unfair advantage?

Comment

Ortiz cheating is nothing new. Interesting sales pitch though, now they're all taking drugs through fear of Deontay lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachMac34 View Post
                    Are you serious?! None of this is Wilder's fault. Who wants to risk their title AND 0 taking on opponents who cheat to gain an unfair advantage?
                    "Who want to risk his "0" ? " . Winners are NOT afraid to lose their "0"īs but losers like Wilder are.

Comment

Working...
                    X