The myth about Arum keeping Pac away from floyd 09-10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    What the actual **** does that have to do with this:

Yea, he was so scared that he signed a contract for a 50/50 split, and Pac's father said it was their fault the fight didn't happen.

Cool story, bro. Tell us more.
    I don't have to tell you anything, just listen to it again

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      I don't have to tell you anything, just listen to it again

Sure. Try listening to it all this time Now tell me what he says. Starts at the appropriate spot.

What was that? Ya ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Sorry but that is the issue here. You are a one dimensional thinker. Not bright, incapable of looking at things from more than one perspective.

You created a false equivalence fallacy in the OP.

The difference has been explained to you. You are ignoring these points. So there is no point to continue.

May I suggest a poll as to what network airs Manny's next fight-ESPN2 or ESPNNews?
        see post #79

Comment

TS is trying to argue that fighters losing doesn't affect their popularity/marketability.

I remember him also arguing that it was impossible for a persons weight to go down 1lb after a day unless they don't eat or drink.

He's a genuine

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            why are you dodging? and those werent the terms! its what floyd wanted out of the blue.

if no random testing was requested, the fight would have happen then? because according to you, team pac avoided it because of the test right? so if no random test was brought up, what else is team pac gonna walk out on?
            im not dodging, there are terms in every fight, pac man didn't agree to the simple terms of testing therefore the fight didn't happen. roach admitted it im not sure what u want me to say.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              09-10 > 2015.

and you just prove my point!! LOL. nobody care about who he fought after because he was fighting school teacher!! LOL!! if he fights canelo or conor, it's gonna flop too right??

by the way --
              If you think what i posted makes your point, so be it.

Yes, I mock Manny for other things. If that bothers you, all the better.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                im not dodging, there are terms in every fight, pac man didn't agree to the simple terms of testing therefore the fight didn't happen. roach admitted it im not sure what u want me to say.
                those were floyd's terms!! that's why there's a thing called negotiating!! it takes 2 to tangle bro. i dont care what roach said. there's another thread for that.

if floyd didnt ask for random test, the fight would happen? yes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  If you think what i posted makes your point, so be it.

Yes, I mock Manny for other things. If that bothers you, all the better.
                  it just proves you're a hypocrite LOL!!!

Comment

How dare you people accused many of ped saying that is like saying Jon jones use ped you dig. (Lol)(sarcasm)

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      TS is trying to argue that fighters losing doesn't affect their popularity/marketability.

I remember him also arguing that it was impossible for a persons weight to go down 1lb after a day unless they don't eat or drink.

He's a genuine
                      Lose a pound after the weigh in, that's a first lol

And you were the one saying pac was on the juice before he became a world champ that totally backfire on you lol. I let that shiiet died already but if you wanna bring me back to my old ways then lets play.

Comment

Working...
                      X