No announcement yet.

The myth about Arum keeping Pac away from floyd 09-10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    those were floyd's terms!! that's why there's a thing called negotiating!! it takes 2 to tangle bro. i dont care what roach said. there's another thread for that.

if floyd didnt ask for random test, the fight would happen? yes or no?
    the fight would have happened..

the problem for pac was the cutoff...seemed like random testing was no problem...

Comment

Lose a pound after the weigh in, that's a first lol

And you were the one saying pac was on the juice before he became a world champ that totally backfire on you lol. I let that shiiet died already but if you wanna bring me back to my old ways then lets play.
      Pacquiao admitted taking banned PEDs before he became champion. That's a FACT, it came out of his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        If you think what i posted makes your point, so be it.

Yes, I mock Manny for other things. If that bothers you, all the better.
        You're so slow that you just agreed to what i was saying without even noticing it lol. Notice i said slow and not dumb because there's no need to be putting another person down just because you dont agree with him

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

the problem for pac was the cutoff...seemed like random testing was no problem...
          Pacquiao wanted only 3 tests. 1 when the contract was signed, 1 30 days before the fight and 1 after the fight. What's random about that? How is knowing when you'll be tested random?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Pacquiao admitted taking banned PEDs before he became champion. That's a FACT, it came out of his mouth.
            But he was only getting accused of WHEN he finally became the world champ lol

Comment

But he was only getting accused of WHEN he finally became the world champ lol
              and? He's admitted using illegal drugs and then later in his career turns down the biggest fight in history over drug testing.

Comment

Pacquiao wanted only 3 tests. 1 when the contract was signed, 1 30 days before the fight and 1 after the fight. What's random about that? How is knowing when you'll be tested random?
                i didn't see that...i saw floyd wanted ost random testing with 0 days cut-off and pac countered with 24...floyd came back with 14 and pac stuck with 24...

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

pac always made it clear that he doesnt want to give blood close to the fight. he never rejected random testing. but they choose to ignore this part.

Comment

and? He's admitted using illegal drugs and then later in his career turns down the biggest fight in history over drug testing.
                    it means that all the accusation was a fraud and a way to downplay a fighter!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      because you're a ****** and you dont understand.

practice what you preach brotha.
                      I am not your brother but you can call me Mother****er as I **** your mum

Comment

Working...
                      X