Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    you let me down bro that aint up to par quality

Comment

• I was there.
      I am English.
      Linares deserved the win.

Comment

• Just caught up on the fight. Linares took that 115-112 IMHO. Shame Campbell took so long to get into it, really. Good fight though. Wouldn't mind seeing it again somewhere down the line once Linares gets beaten by Garcia.

Comment

• I had it 7-4-1 Linares.

That atrocious card from Victor made me think LInares was going to be robbed in a fairly easy fight. Yeah Luke had some good roudns from 6-9 but he never controlled any of those rounds, yet Linares won plenty of clean rounds. Plus the KD.

Comment

• Campbell lost fair and square but I was impressed with his performance, though in many ways it was the perfect fight for him to shine in stylistically. He might still get smashed up by a pressure fighter, like Shafikov for example

Comment

• Two points for Campbell is an absurdity.

Comment

• that should have been a clear UD win for Jorge Linares

i scored it 8-4

Luke had a couple of good rounds, but not enough to beat the champ, he has chin problems and struggles with pressure

Comment

• That was a close fight.

Fair play to Campbell, those who have watched him from day one know he can fight and what he's capable of, but i thought Linares would have way too much for him. Campbell fought well though.

Linares started well and ended well, but Campbell made it close overall with those middle rounds.
                  He showed he can mix it at a higher level, as Linares is a special fighter.
                  Hopefully Campbell can kick on from here.

Comment

• Gutted I didn't manage to watch this last night, was it a good fight guys?

Comment

• Good case fight, fought at a high skill level

Comment

Working...
                      X