Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev on Ward's Retirement: Good for Boxing, Fans & Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    So it's ok to talk all this crap about I'm going to hw to take down Joshua while ducking Stevenson just to retire? I can't with you agenda boys..

salty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dude really needs to get the yes men away from him. Somebody's gotta man up and tell him how he sounds.

Comment

AKA please don't come back so I can go back to running things like before

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Quote from John David Jackson:

September 8, 2017:

I knew that we could have won the rematch but Sergey started making money, getting big headed and he didn’t want to train hard anymore. Every camp was worse and worse.

I was doing some body work on Sergey, I made him fold up. I’m 54 years old and he couldn't take it. I told Don, if Ward can get inside, withstand his early shots then he (Sergey) is in trouble and that is what happened, he proved me right.

Sergey likes to talk trash. He said a couple of things. He's blaming me for the loss but let me tell you this, you can’t blame me for your loss when you quit. He quit!

He makes Russian people look bad, all the Russians that I’ve trained, they are wonderful people man. They would give you the shirt of their back. This guy (Kovalev), is a complete ****. He wants everything for himself.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/9/8...sergey-kovalev
          Kovalev paid the ungrateful ****. He should watch his mouth. He' not even close to being the best trainer out there. Maybe Sanchez would be a good one again.

Comment

good riddance to ward and his diva antics. stevenson, jack, kovalev, betervbiev, gvozdyk. the LHW division is gonna do just fine without ward i imagine....

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Agreed we don't have to see his clown moves and dirty fighting anymore goes down In my book as the biggest sissy in boxing history.
              Aww poor baby

Comment

Ward was a great boxer. Like any fighter who retires undefeated, one has to check the record carefully. Ward probably didn't truthfully win the first fight against Kovalev. But we'll say he won the rematch. Mayweather had a lucky decision or two. Tyson Fury, who may fight again, was fortunate to get the decision in the first fight against McDermott. Calzaghe had a couple of close ones. But yes, a great career for Ward and a pity he wasn't a bigger box-office drawcard. Perhaps he wasn't promoted well enough and he didn't have that kind of all out action style of others, but a fair argument for the best pound for pound.

Comment

Translation: I'm never going to win a meaningful fight while Ward is active.

I follow the model of all russian athletes: Hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    It's Beterbiev coming up as his mandatory that Ward is running away from.
                    I knew somebody would say something like this lol

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      agreed. the nut puncher/judge briber will not be missed.

boxing has had boring rule-bending fighters on top for long enough, we need someone aesthetically pleasing as p4p.
                      You mean like ggg supposedly is right,or ass klincher kov? :wt:

Comment

Working...
                      X