Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Luis Ortiz is The Boogeyman - He's Getting Knocked Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hearing more and more from people that Ortiz isn't really 38 years old...that he lying about his age.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      I dont know how ppl call ortiz the boogeyman. Lol he is a 63 yr old cuban. I have him around same level as stiverne really. I guess maybe he the boogeyman because he hasnt been seen in over a yr? Either way wilder wins by decision. Shouldnt be that much a problem for wilder. Though he probably wont get a ko
      BOLD PART: LMAO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT MAN WTF

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        a made up story.. People were a fool to think Ortiz was ever a Boogeyman..
        AJ, Wilder & even old Wlad would have sparked him..
        no one is ducking this Old chump, yet he claims everyone is...
        AJ was desperately looking for an opponent last year and Ortiz was on the same card. Instead of fighting each other, Eddie Hearn lined up dead beat nobody D grade fighters for them (Molina). And we witnessed 2 of the worst matchups of all time. :-(

If that isn't dodging then I don't know what is.

Comment

Goes the distance. Wilder on points. Both will be too cautious.

Comment

This is a good fight, let's hope it speeds up the process to get Joshua into the ring next.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              AJ was desperately looking for an opponent last year and Ortiz was on the same card. Instead of fighting each other, Eddie Hearn lined up dead beat nobody D grade fighters for them (Molina). And we witnessed 2 of the worst matchups of all time. :-(

If that isn't dodging then I don't know what is.
              AJ fought the #2 guy in the division and a former long reigning champ to prove himself.. Ortiz fought Thompson, Malik and Dave ****in Allen ffs.. there is no ducking this old fart, he brings nothing to the table.. AJ established himself after the Wlad fight, and that is coming from a Wlad fan.. if it doesn't prove his worth then let's argue about how the earth is flat..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                AJ fought the #2 guy in the division and a former long reigning champ to prove himself.. Ortiz fought Thompson, Malik and Dave ****in Allen ffs.. there is no ducking this old fart, he brings nothing to the table.. AJ established himself after the Wlad fight, and that is coming from a Wlad fan.. if it doesn't prove his worth then let's argue about how the earth is flat..
                Thats a cool story, but it doesn't change the fact AJ ducked Ortiz.

Comment

Wilder is going to be exposed finally of the paper champion bum fighter he is. Boy I can't wait.

Comment

This is a fight that can only end by KO. Because both are dangerous offensively and have defensive flaws. I just cant see it go the distance. Two years ago Ortiz would have flattened Wilder for sure but now i think Ortiz is past his best and Wilder has improved a bit, its pretty even now.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      don't understand all the hate for wilder, seems like a real cool dude, met him in ATL very personal and genuine. exciting fights KOs, of course he needs to polish up on certain things but a lot of fighters do.
                      because bum squad has fought nothing but absolute bums and has been protected yet some ******s on here want to convince us he's the next great heavyweight. plus he fights like a drunken sailor all sloppy and **** lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X