Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Explains Lack of Body Work Against Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    LMAO I'm really loving this!

Notice most of the GGG fan club member's aren't here to defend this!

I'm really surprised they're not since they're some of the most deluded people on planet earth!

Canelo Outboxed GGG, gave him a lesson he'll never forget!

Made GGG apologize to his fans, put on glasses at the post fight presser, made GGG and his coach fumble with the EXCUSES!

Canelo showed the true definition of of the sweet science and fans, boxing media and his fellow fighters don't appreciate it!

It's like jazz, the better it is the more under appreciated it will be!

But on another note, really impressed with GGG's chin and durability!

He took some hellish punishment especially to the body!

Just look at his face after the fight, he even removed his post fight pic on his IG when he just left his locker room! LOL

Sanchez better cook up something or its gonna be worse punishment for GGG in a rematch cuz Canelo will improve on what he did, not to mention get more acclimated to 160!
    100% agree with everything you said. Especially the way the boxing world is turning on Canelo. It's quite bizarre. He fought such a good fight. He proved he was better than I ever thought he was. He looked like he learned a lot from fighting Mayweather. And I had the fight 117-111 for Canelo. But as you say boxing is like Jazz/HipHop. The better it is the less it is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
      100% agree with everything you said. Especially the way the boxing world is turning on Canelo. It's quite bizarre. He fought such a good fight. He proved he was better than I ever thought he was. He looked like he learned a lot from fighting Mayweather. And I had the fight 117-111 for Canelo. But as you say boxing is like Jazz/HipHop. The better it is the less it is appreciated.
      Why is your name so simiar to mine?

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        Find me a quote where I said Golovkin was some kind of killer? You're an "expert" in that. In fact I said against Jacobs that I didn't believe the story that he wasn't trying to KO Jacobs. If I believe he was such a killer why wouldn't I have bought into that?

I did say that about Canelo, and I had not seen anything special about Canelo before this fight. I also said he is an excellent fighter. Special to me means something more than just being good, it is on another level. After this fight he was pretty damn close to special. The fact I still think he lost might be the only thing that held me back. He looked special at points in this fight especially when he made his rally back. For about 10 rounds before I didn't think he looked on another level.

I agree with the bold

you were wrong

dragging that admission out of you was like pulling teeth

Comment

Canelo lost, simple as that

Canelo learned from Floyd, he countered GGG when he tried to go to the body.

That said, lets not forget, without bias score cards Canelo still lost. Countering and running was simply not enough without the help of a Judge or two.

Comment

I've looked at this from every angle and assuming there is rematch Canelo can't really do anything more than what he did in the first fight. That was the best Canelo we will ever see. Maybe that was the best GGG we will ever see too but that doesn't change the fact that there is nothing more Canelo has to offer, there are no adjustments he is capable of making. Maybe Canelo can take more chances to the body and risk being countered or move more but that's it. Looking at this objectively, Canelo showed his best, the best Canelo we've ever seen and he will ever be. And lets not forget Canelo lost and for that reason a rematch isn't coming anytime soon, if ever.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              I agree with the bold

you were wrong

dragging that admission out of you was like pulling teeth
              No actually I am not wrong.

I said I had not seen anything special from Canelo. That hasn't changed. I still hold the opinion that prior to the Golovkin fight there wasn't anything that made me think he is a special fighter. He was an excellent fighter.

Comment

The biggest problem for Canelo is that he fought his best and still came up short and if he fights Jacobs, Charllo or even Demetrius at 160 he gets beat up.

I suggest Canelo should make a lowball offer to GGG with the real intention of instead fight Saunders or Lemieux and then, in the future...offer GGG a rematch in 2019 when he's older and potentially beatable.

Comment

Canelo showed his best, the best Canelo we've ever seen and the best Canelo will ever be and still Canelo lost.

A BS offer will be made to GGG then Canelo will go on to fight David Lemieux or Saunders because those are the only middle weights that Canelo can beat with certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                    Why is your name so simiar to mine?
                    I dunno. This is the first time I have ever seen you post.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Canelo showed his best, the best Canelo we've ever seen and the best Canelo will ever be and still Canelo lost.

A BS offer will be made to GGG then Canelo will go on to fight David Lemieux or Saunders because those are the only middle weights that Canelo can beat with certainty.
                      If you really believed what you posted you wouldn't have to repeat it. The idea that a lie repeated enough times becomes the truth doesn't work here on a boxing forum where people actually get to challenge your lie. 117-111 Canelo. Everyone is being too generous to Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X