Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Explains Lack of Body Work Against Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Explains Lack of Body Work Against Canelo

In the wake of his latest bout, many are wondering where the once relentless body attack of Gennady Golovkin has gone. While the majority of observers believed he did enough to beat Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, he had to settle for a disputed draw. The two fought this past Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, with Golovkin retaining his IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight belts after scores of 118-110 (Canelo), 115-113 (Golovkin) and 114-114 came down.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sanchez admitting Canelo's defense and counter punching threat turned GGG into a 1 dimensional head hunter. LMAO Abandoned the body shot because that's a easier shot to be countered by and missed badly with those rights and power punches. Canelo outlanded GGG in body shots, in uppercuts, power shots literally every punch except jabs. Turned Canelo into a 1 armed fighter. And we now know that wasn't the plan going in and sanchez did want him to go to the body but the slow fool just couldn't pull the trigger and do it.

Comment

You're obsessed.

Log off.

Comment

When the level of competition increases you can't do everything you want in the ring and not pay for it. G GG also didn't go to the body against Jacobs. Vetter fighters take away certain punches. Similarly, Canelo couldn't get to GGG's body because of his quality, specially that jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
          When the level of competition increases you can't do everything you want in the ring and not pay for it. G GG also didn't go to the body against Jacobs. Vetter fighters take away certain punches. Similarly, Canelo couldn't get to GGG's body because of his quality, specially that jab.
          Did you not see the fight? Canelo landed plenty on Triple g's body.

Comment

"I asked him in the corner. I just don't think that he saw the possibility going there. We had a guy with a lot of mobility that was countering well. I just think he didn't see those."

There you have it.

Just as I said.

Golovkin stopped going to the body because he thought Canelo would make him pay.

Comment

Common sense.

Lol at people thinking he chose to not go to the body for some other reason than him not seeing openings / high possibility of getting countered.

I thought Canelo had a great game plan. He didnt run all night either. Landed some good shots...

Comment

"I asked him in the corner. I just don't think that he saw the possibility going there. We had a guy with a lot of mobility that was countering well." -Abel Sanchez

lil g fans help abel out cuz you guys are always putting your foot in your mouths.....Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  "I asked him in the corner. I just don't think that he saw the possibility going there. We had a guy with a lot of mobility that was countering well. I just think he didn't see those."

There you have it.

Just as I said.

Golovkin stopped going to the body because he thought Canelo would make him pay.
                  I just posted the same quote.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    "I asked him in the corner. I just don't think that he saw the possibility going there. We had a guy with a lot of mobility that was countering well." -Abel Sanchez

lil g fans help abel out cuz you guys are always putting your foot in your mouths.....Lmao!
                    I argued with these idiots the last few days that kept saying oh that was the gameplan and by design. I'm like you stupid motherphukers don't know shyt about boxing. GGG considered a monster body puncher and this is one of his calling cards. And just decided to abandon it by design? I'm serious you can't make this shyt up that's what his fans were saying. Even Sanchez telling the world no we planned to do it I told him to do it he just couldn't do it. Canelo's defense and especially counter punching took that punch away from GGG. Just like he took away the power right hand up stairs as well by the way which GGG missed by a mile all night long.

Comment

Working...
                    X