Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko explodes: Golovkin fought only bums before!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.... He at least beat all of his bums..

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
      Actually, I've been to boxing gyms in the former Soviet bloc countries and Golovkin is roughly as much similar to Wladimir Klitschko as Canelo Alvarez is to Floyd Mayweather Jr stylistically. Both Wladimir Klitschko and Golovkin box using the same system and come from the same school / teachings.

Here are some similarities between both that haters and fans alike both commonly allude to:

1) Both are considered stiff, robotic and mechanical.

2) Both are considered one dimensional.

3) Both have two of the greatest jabs of all time in their
      respective weight divisions.

4) Both have a minimalist style.

Of course, Golovkin is even more versatile and multidimensional than Wladimir Klitschko since he also throws uppercuts, combination punches and body punches better than Wladimir Klitschko. So if Vasyl Lomachenko criticizes Golovkin for being 'one dimensional' or limited, then he must be even MORE critical of his own countryman that is Wladimir Klitschko. Otherwise, he is exposing himself to be someone that is applying double standards.
      I am just joking with you. Even though I completely disagree with you regarding GGG and Wlad especially your comparison of Canelo & Floyd I commend you because you responded in mature manner with examples trying to prove your point. Even though I think you are wrong with all four of your examples, especially with the claim that GGG has the best jab in the history of 160lbs. I have also never considered GGG robotic or 1 dimensional, he boxed well and moved well against Lemieux, proving he is not 1 dimensional. BTW Loma is not GGG's countryman. GGG is from Kazakhstan and Loma is from the Ukraine.
      Last edited by jdp28tx; 09-21-2017, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Here's the supposed video of him saying it. Can someone translate?

He seems to be making the movements he criticised Golovkin for.

Fake though _Maxi?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Here's the supposed video of him saying it. Can someone translate?

He seems to be making the movements he criticised Golovkin for.

Fake though _Maxi?
          He says in the video that Golovkin was too repetitive in the fight.

What's the relationship between that and...

"Golovkin fought only bums before!"

Stupid son of a raped *****.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            He says in the video that Golovkin was too repetitive in the fight.

What's the relationship between that and...

"Golovkin fought only bums before!"

Stupid son of a raped *****.
            You google translated the title congrats.

You said the article was fake. You were wrong. Part of it has been cnfirmed, we just need someone to translate the video.

edit: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=759762

Already been translated, he does call them bums. _Maxi
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-21-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Loma didn't insult Golovkin. He just said Golovkin's previous opponents were a different level than Canelo. Stop pretending you are multilingual when you are clearly not, dummies...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                You google translated the title congrats.

You said the article was fake. You were wrong. Part of it has been cnfirmed, we just need someone to translate the video.

edit: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=759762

Already been translated, he does call them bums. _Maxi
                He said "he fought with lohks, they tried something there, but he just physically interrupted them, squashed them"

I can't find the word "only".

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I wouldn't call guys like Murray, lemuiex, Jacobs, Brook as bums
                  Lemuiex n murray are not bums however if any other fighter beat them they would be and everyone would laugh when they were brought up to prove a resume.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    and who exactly have you beaten whos better than jacobs or canelo? should concentrate on your own business instead of criticising others. And youre not unbeateable yourself, youve lost once and if you fight garcia theres a good chance youd lose again.
                    For starters ggg beat Jacobs but not Canelo. Walter is on par with Jacobs and Russell Jr is flat out a better fighter than anyone ggg has beaten. Garcia? Are you implying that Loma should move up and take a challenge? Remember that's something your hero ggg wouldn't do (Ward fight). Face it, Loma at 29 has accomplished than ggg has at 35. Amateurs? Loma: 2 Olympic Gold Medals, ggg: 1 Silver

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      For starters ggg beat Jacobs but not Canelo. Walter is on par with Jacobs and Russell Jr is flat out a better fighter than anyone ggg has beaten. Garcia? Are you implying that Loma should move up and take a challenge? Remember that's something your hero ggg wouldn't do (Ward fight). Face it, Loma at 29 has accomplished than ggg has at 35. Amateurs? Loma: 2 Olympic Gold Medals, ggg: 1 Silver
                      hes not done what golovkins done as a pro. i dont care what the judges saw i go by my own eyes and he showed to me hes better than jacobs and canelo. lomachenkos got a loss on the record already, yeah it was 2nd fight, fair enough, but hes beatable and weve not seen him in with a top class pressure figher since. People making out hes invincible when hes not. And i dont like his showboating in the ring either, he starts showboating against mikey he will get his head taken clean off, trust me on that. Im a fan of lomachenko but he should shut his mouth and concentrate on his own career.

Comment

Working...
                      X