Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko explodes: Golovkin fought only bums before!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You are new so allow me to explain.

The GGG fans have long claimed any criticism of GGG's resume or talent is because the person doing the criticizing is black and therefore is a Floyd fan that hates GGG. This despite the fact many of those critical of his resume were not.

SO now that Loma is criticizing him, me and a few others are applying this to Loma.

It's not race baiting, it's mocking and poking fun at those posters that labeled anyone black that criticized GGG.
    There is race baiting. To act like there isn't doesn't fly. It isn't just a one way street directed at black fighters.

That isn't to say that Golovkin or any fighter is beyond criticism. The greatest fighters ever are never perfect or even close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      I expect Golovkin's fans to vehemently attack Lomachenko and accuse him a being a racist. After all I've been told that's the only reason you would dare criticize Golovkin's resume.
      who's the lady in your avy?

Comment

Freedom, Hype Job, Mlac, GhostofDempsey, porters Dad, jubei, G.G.G. and the rest of that crew doesn't know what to do with themselves. LOL!!!

#lomamustbeblack #lomaisafl0mowe
        >Only Black, agenda driven posters have anything negative to say about GGG's resume
        >Lomachenko has something negative to say about GGG's resume
        >Lomachenko must be a Black, agenda driven poster

Story checks out to me

Comment

Suddenly, I don't know who to root for in the Loma/Rigo fight since they are both black.

At this moment Freedom is writing a post about Lomachenko to add to the "Self-Loathing White" thread

Lomachenko does not know better, he's just mentally ill

Comment

This should be good. I'm sure abel will respond

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              oh look a couple of race baiting fanboys include me in their 'opposing team'

complete and utter freaks, im not even a lomachenko fan, i bet on salido and won a **** load of dough. i love how im now included as their enemies list despite the fact the only guys i openly support on here are joseph parker and oscar valdez lmao.
              I'm race baiting? How is that so when between the two of us, you are the only one here that EXCLUSIVELY denigrates one race of fighter.

How about we do this, show me the receipt of you betting on Salido and I'll stop posting. A bet that sublime you had to have kept the receipt, right?

Comment

Maybe this is some Ukraine/Kazak rivalry. Or perhaps Loma just wants to stir some headlines to boost his name in the media? Either way, I don't think GGG cares one bit what Loma thinks. Loma is obviously the more skilled fighter P4P, but its unclear why he would go out of his way to insult GGG. Maybe some bad blood there from something else that happened? Either way, I enjoy watching both of their fights.

Comment

Lmao! And lomachenco called him #1 p4p before lololololol!

Comment

I doubt he said that word for word , he was praising golovkin on twitter after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      I'm race baiting? How is that so when between the two of us, you are the only one here that EXCLUSIVELY denigrates one race of fighter.

How about we do this, show me the receipt of you betting on Salido and I'll stop posting. A bet that sublime you had to have kept the receipt, right?
                      yes you are, and you are clearly mentally unwell. you are widely mocked on here for throwing around 'disgusting bigot' like its going out of fashion, ironically it actually means your abusing the term and therefore not actually respecting when real bigots say real racist things.

Find one instance where i am degrading a fighter base on race, you can't. find one post where i hate on a fighter because of race, you cant.

Infact i automatically put users on ignore whenever they bring up race into topics, which has actually near ruined this forum of late, come to think of it i don't know why i didnt put you on ignore

And yea, you got me bud! i made up betting on salido!!! you are so crazy you probably seriously believe that.
                      Like i actually care what some freak who calls his own shadow / a gust of wind racist thinks and is such a pathetic little virgin has to get p*ssy of the internet lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X