Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko explodes: Golovkin fought only bums before!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Which is actual race baiting:

1. Criticizing GGG's resume or questioning his talent /skill level

or

2. Labeling anyone that criticizes GGG black or saying he is only being criticized because he is white?
    There is something in between that and you should know that.

No boxer, no athlete, no celebrated person is beyond reasonable criticism. Every criticism of an individual isn't due to their ethnicity, race or religion. Every critic isn't free of prejudices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      There is something in between that and you should know that.

No boxer, no athlete, no celebrated person is beyond reasonable criticism. Every criticism of an individual isn't due to their ethnicity, race or religion. Every critic isn't free of prejudices.
      You didn't answer the question.

What is in between that is the feelings of the GGG fan. When his feelings are hurt that someone fairly criticizes GGG and that fan has no way to refute the criticism, the only thing they can do is label the poster. That way, if the poster is bad, the post must be prejudice in nature.

BULLSHIT! It's obvious which one is race baiting. How come you can't just say it?

Comment

• Eastern Euro fans right now

Comment

• Brook isn't a bum. Neither is Jacobs and melody even if ggg beat em

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            You didn't answer the question.

What is in between that is the feelings of the GGG fan. When his feelings are hurt that someone fairly criticizes GGG and that fan has no way to refute the criticism, the only thing they can do is label the poster. That way, if the poster is bad, the post must be prejudice in nature.

BULLSHIT! It's obvious which one is race baiting. How come you can't just say it?
            Because it is a silly straw man argument.

I'm agreeing with you that everyone who is critical of Golovkin or any boxer shouldn't be labeled as prejudiced.

That said do not tell me that every person criticizing (and going on emotional hatefest) is never due to prejudice. Been around this stuff too long not to see it. Especially in a sport like boxing where race and ethnicity are more front and center than most sports.

Change Golovkin's name for Mayweather and I'd say the same thing BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Brook isn't a bum. Neither is Jacobs and melody even if ggg beat em
              u didn't give Floyd credit for marquez why u give credit to gggee for brook?

Comment

• You dont always need flashy skills to be effective. GG is very very good at what he does and has achieved far more in his pro career so far than Loma has.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
                  I am just joking with you. Even though I completely disagree with you regarding GGG and Wlad especially your comparison of Canelo & Floyd I commend you because you responded in mature manner with examples trying to prove your point. Even though I think you are wrong with all four of your examples, especially with the claim that GGG has the best jab in the history of 160lbs. I have also never considered GGG robotic or 1 dimensional, he boxed well and moved well against Lemieux, proving he is not 1 dimensional. BTW Loma is not GGG's countryman. GGG is from Kazakhstan and Loma is from the Ukraine.
                  Okay thanks! Anyway, I'm guessing either English is not a language you read and comprehend very well or perhaps you didn't fully pay attention to what I wrote? Since I didn't claim GGG has the best jab in the history of the 160 pound division of boxing. Instead, I Stated that he has 'ONE OF THE BEST JABS IN THE HISTORY OF THE 160 POUND VISION OF BOXING', just like how Wladimir Klitshcko also has one of the best jabs in the history of the heavyweight division of boxing. There's a clear difference between being ONE OF THE BEST OF ALL TIME and the BEST OF ALL TIME.

Also, I'm not sure how you inferred that I implied in my previous comment that Lomachenko is Golovkin's countryman. I stated implied that Wladimir Klitschko is Vasyl Lomachenko's countryman (both are Ukranians).

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Eastern Euro fans right now

They out here like

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      u didn't give Floyd credit for marquez why u give credit to gggee for brook?
                      But Floyd came in over limit. Just saying brook isn't a bum like lomo said.

Comment

Working...
                      X