Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko explodes: Golovkin fought only bums before!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Lmaoooooo. I wish I could have seen their reactions when they read the title of this thread.
    oh look a couple of race baiting fanboys include me in their 'opposing team'

complete and utter freaks, im not even a lomachenko fan, i bet on salido and won a **** load of dough. i love how im now included as their enemies list despite the fact the only guys i openly support on here are joseph parker and oscar valdez lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Lmaoooooo. I wish I could have seen their reactions when they read the title of this thread.
      Yup. Floma must be a doo rag wearing homeboy that watches Dontae and worships Floyd because he criticized GGG.

I wonder where they think Floma is looting tonight?

Comment

That's part of being a MW great. You beat guys in your division and wait for the WWs and JrMWs to come up. Happened with Monson, Hagler, Hopkins, and others.

Whenever I'm in the mood, I'm going to make a thread to shut any Golovkin hater up. It will have pretty stats that no one can debate.

Comment

Race baitingg. How does everything on this site turn to a race discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            oh look a couple of race baiting fanboys include me in their 'opposing team'

complete and utter freaks, im not even a lomachenko fan, i bet on salido and won a **** load of dough. i love how im now included as their enemies list despite the fact the only guys i openly support on here are joseph parker and oscar valdez lmao.
            I included you based on your posts. If I am mistaken about you then I apologize.

posting you like Joseph Parker and Oscar Valdez doesn't change the fact the substance of your posts define you more than the boxers you claim to like.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              This shit between them is now escalating. Someone need to make a call and let Loma know GGG wasn't criticising him in that interview that he gave.
              What did GGG say about Loma?

But I agree wiht Loma I said it before GGG is not special the man just has a strong chin and applies pressure he doesnt even have a slip game while goinf forward like Chavez and Duran they would walk a guy down but move their head and not get hit as often especially Duran.

Comment

One undocumented sign of the Apocalypes. "it will come to pass that Dontae accepts Golovkin as the true victor."

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  Race baitingg. How does everything on this site turn to a race discussion?
                  You are new so allow me to explain.

The GGG fans have long claimed any criticism of GGG's resume or talent is because the person doing the criticizing is black and therefore is a Floyd fan that hates GGG. This despite the fact many of those critical of his resume were not.

SO now that Loma is criticizing him, me and a few others are applying this to Loma.

It's not race baiting, it's mocking and poking fun at those posters that labeled anyone black that criticized GGG.

Comment

and who exactly have you beaten whos better than jacobs or canelo? should concentrate on your own business instead of criticising others. And youre not unbeateable yourself, youve lost once and if you fight garcia theres a good chance youd lose again.

Comment

Didn't Loma call Golovkin the best fighter in boxing back in March?

I have nothing really to say, of course Loma is entitled to his opinion what ever it may be. I have no more like or hate for him today.

Looking forward to the Rigo fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X