Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the standards so high for Triple G?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
    Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby? How is Garcia a weight division smaller than Matthysse. His first fights were at Welterweight, and then he squeezed down to 140 to pick up belts, which is fair enough if you can do it. Then moved up to Welterweight whilst Matthysse was still fighting at 140.

Also stop using big words which you don't understand either, you utter muppet. What does your chest cavity have to do with boxing, your back is far more important, so I am not sure why you were holding particular importance to the chest.

Are you actually joking!!!? You started this whole thing by quoting one of my posts stating that Canelo was a naturally smaller fighter, and saying it was "bollocks". I have never debated with someone on here who changes their argument as much as you. Its comical at best.

I'm completely done with this, its boring and I'm confident in my own opinion that Canelo is naturally the smaller fighter, which takes me back to the original point, and that is GGG's standards are higher because we we are led to believe without sufficient supporting evidence that he is a monster and an ATG. Not being able to dominate and in fact having a very close nip and tuck fight with a smaller but great fighter in Canelo is further evidence that whilst he is a great fighter, he is not in the same league as a B-Hop, Hagler, a Toney at 160, Jones, or Monzon, etc.etc. Those guys would have put a one sided hurting on a smaller guy like Canelo and likely stopped him in every case.
    I assumed that was what you were referring to when guaging the massive gulf in size or wasn't it? Golovkin is a whole division bigger because the width from his chest to his back is bigger than Canelo's, right? I pointed to Matthysse vs Garcia which has a similar look.

hey look, Salka is bigger than Garcia.

This conversation ended anyway when you yourself admitted that Canelo belongs somewhere between 154 to 160 i.e. middleweight and is in fact not "one division smaller" than golovkin. Go on, you can fuk off now with your walls of text, you bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      let's not even forget Floyd and RJJ are proven PED cheats.

this is a fact of history. And still RJJ got his ass beat at GGG's age.
      when was Floyd proven to be a PED cheat? Do you know what the word proven means?

Comment

Floyd is 0-7 against elite competition.

he lost to

ODLH

Cotto

Pacquiao

Castillo

Castillo +1

Maidana

Maidana +1

lol just LOL @ that sham
        35 year old

Never moved up once

Stayed in a garbage division

Claimed pound for pound by beating Macklin, Murray, Stevens, Wade and Lemule! LOL

Waits for smaller fighters to move up!

His best wins are Macklin, Murray, Stevens, Lemeiux and a 1 point win over Jacobs!

Called out Froch and Chavez at 168 but was hesitant with committing to Ward for 168 but wanted it at 164!

Said he wants 154 to 168 but refused to fight Canelo at 155 or Cotto at 154 but openly wanted Floyd at 154! LMAO

Fought an opponent he was expected to knockout being the bigger man and harder puncher with better footwork but struggled all nite with his offense minus a jab and got tagged with the harder punches through 12 rounds and got gifted a draw! LOL

Struggled with a welterweight after he was expected stop him within 3!

In some eyes he's 1-2 in his last 3 fights coincidentally its against solid competition and not bums and dishwashers!

The hype is dead!
        Last edited by Squ□redCircle34; 09-19-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          35 year old

Never moved up once

Claimed pound for pound by beating Macklin, Murray, Stevens, Wade and Lemule! LOL

His best wins are Macklin, Murray, Stevens, Lemeiux and a 1 point win over Jacobs!

Called out Froch and Chavez at 168 but was hesitant with committing to Ward for 168 but wanted it at 164!

Said he wants 154 to 168 but refused to fight Canelo at 155 or Cotto at 154 but openly wanted Floyd at 154! LMAO

Fought an opponent he was expected to knockout being the bigger man and harder puncher with better footwork but struggled all nite with his offense minus a jab and got tagged with the harder punches through 12 rounds and got gifted a draw! LOL

In some eyes he's 1-2 in his last 3 fights coincidentally its against solid competition and not bums and dishwashers!

The hype is dead!
          This is 100% the truth save for gifted a draw. Even though I scored it for Canelo, I could see rounds for either fighter so a draw was appropriate.

When you claim to be great and your shoved down the throats of fans as being great, you get held to the highest standard. And GGG's resume is a joke, if like 99.99999% of champions GGG had been fighting quality competition after the age of 25 he'd have at least 5 losses now. We're talking about Martin Murray and Daniel Gaele as his career wins, wtf?
          Last edited by Johnny2x2x; 09-19-2017, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            again, name me one trainer who doesnt speak highly of their #1 guy??????????????????????????
            Name me one trainer that spoke that much sh!+ with a fighter that has proven less as much as GGG has!

Over 38 fights and fought only 3 solid opponents and 1 decent opponent!

You GGG fans are more deluded than Amir Khan himself!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              35 year old

Never moved up once

The hype is dead!

we are comparing him to hagler right?

Hagler who lost to bums like Willie Monroe in his prime and called it quits after a welterweight beat his ass at 31?

GGG is still the defending champ and undefeated at 35

Comment

The result was fair

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34;18067696[B
                  ]Name me one trainer that spoke that much sh!+ with a fighter that has proven less as much as GGG has![/B]

Over 38 fights and fought only 3 solid opponents and 1 decent opponent!

You GGG fans are more deluded than Amir Khan himself!
                  every trainer does!! floyd sr! roach! robert gaccia, the list goes on!! its funny that you're even complaining about abel sanchez because the truth is, abel has been left in the shadow compare to the other high profile trainers.

there's barely anything on abel if there's no ggg fight coming up, yet he's the biggest **** talker out there? LOL!!!!

compare abel to guys like floyd sr, roach, etc, these guys are in the news daily, where as for abel, he's only in the news when there's a ggg fight coming up.

ps. im not a ggg fan

Comment

we are comparing him to hagler right?

Hagler who lost to bums like Willie Monroe in his prime and called it quits after a welterweight beat his ass at 31?

GGG is still the defending champ and undefeated at 35
                    Wow, who said anything about comparing him to Hagler? I just stated that GGG fans have more than once boldly stated that Hagler would get knocked out by GGG and yet GGG doesn't have anywhere near the resume or work that Marvelous Marvin Hagler has!

Hagler fought and took on the challenge of legends!

GGG waited out in a dead division for his biggest pay day and gets mad at others for being businessmen but he does the same thing!

Your obviously a fool, GGG should've lost to Jacobs or got a draw but ran away from an immediate rematch and was getting tagged up by a welterweight who debut at 160 against him!

Your comparing a 5"10 Sugar Ray Leonard ATG legend as if ....you know what I'm done arguing with this fool!

Such impudence is astounding!

GGG fans are the worst, no questions!

Comment

stop crying TS

GGG got exposed by a career 154 boxer

Comment

Working...
                      X