Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the standards so high for Triple G?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    GGG jab more authorutive than floyds. If its good enough for Floyd?
    Thread/

See what I'm talking about! SMH

GGG gets compared to legends and has done nothing to merit his name being in the same sentence!

What Canelo did by moving up to fight him and is what GGG never did to move up fight Ward!

This is why he gets the wrap he does!

He claims he doesnt like talkers but his trainer has the biggest mouth in boxing!

Comment

its always like this with one particular group on here aka the floyd fans.

before the fight

floyd fans: ggg aint all that, he's not really that good, he's been fighting bums only.

after the fight

floyd fans: how come ggg aint knock him out? why ggg didnt knock him out? why there's no knock out?

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Thread/

See what I'm talking about! SMH

GGG gets compared to legends and has done nothing to merit his name being in the same sentence!

What Canelo did by moving up to fight him and is what GGG never did to move up fight Ward!

This is why he gets the wrap he does!

He claims he doesnt like talkers but his trainer has the biggest mouth in boxing!
        because his trainer felt they won the fight?

because a trainer is not suppose to say his fighter will win the fight prior to it?

Comment

let's not even forget Floyd and RJJ are proven PED cheats.

this is a fact of history. And still RJJ got his ass beat at GGG's age.

Comment

Well I dunno, go ask his fans who would win between him or Marvin Hagler?

How about go ask Sanchez about GGG stopping heavyweights and cruiser's and bragging how he dropped Kovalev!

I dunno let's talk about the time when GGG said he can fight anyone from 154 to 168 but picked and choosed who he was willing to do it with!

Ask HBO who hyped him as pound for pound top 5 after beating Macklin, Murray, Stevens and Lemule! LMAO

These threads just continue my belief that Canelo won the fight and Out boxed GGG with landing the more harder cleaner punches while displaying better defense and the excuses continue piling up! LOL keep it coming!

We.need to bump the thread with all those fools made how saying Canelo will be pulverized!

Even you GGG fans still deny, deny, deny of what you see!

You guys might be the worse fan base since the Pacquiao and even some Mayweather fans but nah y'all are worse!

Y'all disrespect legends, veterans and other fighters who've done more than him and defend him then make dubious threads like these!? Smh

Hagler actually lost to welterweight and the likes of Willie Monroe lmao.

Hagler also retired at 31. Who knows what he would've looked like at 35. definitely not at the top of the sport.

Comment

Triple L been knocking out people that were created level fighters and b level fighters now that he got good people in front of him he can't pull the trigger as to this monster that just stood in front of people take punches and knock them out but as they said once the raise the competition level the outcome won't be the same

Comment

Threadstarter needs to ask himself that question. You said he was going to stop Canelo. You set the standard you're whining about.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                  GGG is 0-2 in his first 2 fights against legit competition in some peoples' eyes. I had him losing both fights.

Officially he is 1-0-1 with a close decision and a controversial draw.
                  Floyd is 0-7 against elite competition.

he lost to

ODLH

Cotto

Pacquiao

Castillo

Castillo +1

Maidana

Maidana +1

lol just LOL @ that sham

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    because his trainer felt they won the fight?

because a trainer is not suppose to say his fighter will win the fight prior to it?
                    Dude did you not read my whole post or just skim thru it? Lmao

I did not mention what Abel said post fight, I frankly don't care cuz of courses
                    he's gonna back his guy! Win or loss!..

I'm talking about the many times he spoke out like GGG is GOAT of middleweights, saying he would destroy veterans and legends!

GGG don't like talkers but his trainer is a big sh!+ talker with a pupil who can only back it up against bums and laundry mat workers and barely against the top fighters!

GGG fans are the most in denial and deluded fan base in boxing, it's like a bunch of Amir Khan's are fans of GGG!

Comment

Dude did you not read my whole post or just skim thru it? Lmao

I did not mention what Abel said post fight, I frankly don't care cuz of courses
                      he's gonna back his guy! Win or loss!..

I'm talking about the many times he spoke out like GGG is GOAT of middleweights, saying he would destroy veterans and legends!

GGG don't like talkers but his trainer is a big sh!+ talker with a pupil who can only back it up against bums and laundry mat workers and barely against the top fighters!

GGG fans are the most in denial and deluded fan base in boxing, it's like a bunch of Amir Khan's are fans of GGG!
                      again, name me one trainer who doesnt speak highly of their #1 guy??????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X