Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Finalized For November 4, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sammybee View Post
    Danny Jacobs vs Walter Kautondokwa
    I fear for Jacobs life. Walter is demonic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Sure Wilder has a clear advantage in physique athleticism; however Ortiz has a clear advantage in boxing ability.
      You know, I would have favored Ortiz before having seen his last two outings, which showed his lack of motivation and idleness.

For sure the Wilder fight will make him train much better, but somehow I feel that Ortiz's momentum in the heavyweight scene of now has diminished.

Then again, a single perfect punch and everything can change, as always. Especially with heavyweights.

Comment

• Great fight for wilder hopefully ortiz doesn't get popped with PEDS or pulls out weeks before the fight, 2 things he's done in his career. Ortiz is too long in the tooth and hasn't looked good in his last couple fights, Wilder got this.

Comment

• So AJ refused to fight Ortiz to instead fight a bum and Wilder is facing Ortiz.

And the idiots who were on Pac's sac, and on Kov's, and G's, these trolls have been proven wrong yet again! Twice in one week!

Comment

• Comment

• Stunned wilder took this fight. I stand corrected... may the best man win.

Comment

• Stivern-Breazeale on this card is a great touch as well.

Breazeale has been in some really exciting fights; and this sort of placates Stiverne; with the winner of this fight presumably being in the title picture. It also gives the perception of Stiverne needing to actually fight his way back, as well.

Comment

• Wilder's biggest challenge yet is against an old guy lol. This is coming from someone who doesn't dislike him but it's funny seeing how people change so fast. This won't compare to Joshua's win over Wlad but will counted as a huge accomplishment from certain fans.

Comment

• Didn't think this would happen so soon. Another good fight to look forward to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Wilder only fights bums?
                      Not anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X