Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Crowd Booed Canelo For Talking So Much **** - He Ran!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when people say "Canelo ran". He fought the only way you have a chance at beating GGG. NO middleweight fighter could beat GGG staying in the middle of the ring, trading shots. That's impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
      And Golovkin cant cut the ring for shit.
      hey you idiot has runelo returned lara's track shoes yet.

Comment

Look at their faces after the fight clearly canelo landed the more than telling blows. I had canelo winning the first three and last three rounds, 4 and 6 were close the rest I gave to ggg. Canelo countered beautifully all day, made ggg miss almost 500 punches!!! Come on ggg fans don't be salty. We got a good fight, just accept that. it is draw or 7-5 either way you see it. Anything different is just fanboyism
        Last edited by Robi13; 09-18-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
          Was really surprised to hear the Mexicans booing canelo and you can tell it bothered him. they really went nuts when he said he won at least 7-8 rounds.

I find it funny that he criticized bot Floyd and lara for running in their fights. but tried to fight in that same style against GGG. When max asked about it he said he was "there all night to fight" and again got booed.

On aanother note I don't see canelo knocking out anyone at 160. Hes made his career off of beating smaller guys. similar to Oscar. The first time he fights a guy bigger than him with some legit power he does his best mayweather impression. I don't see him beating charlo or Jacobs but he can certainly out box the lemieuxs and rosados of the division
          Don't be silly. Only GGG has a chance at beating canelo at 160, and even then, the fight was a toss up. GGG is a very special fighter; Don't let this fight fool you into thinking Jacob or Charlo could impose their will as well on Canelo. plus, not sure Jacob, Who has been KO'd before, or Charlo would be able to take the punishment Canelo gave GGG

Comment

Ggg team should stfu with their excuses. They said countless times they needed the knockout and Abel even mentioned "If we dont get the knockout and we dont get the win then its OUR FAULT"

They assured they were prepared and ready to ko Canelo and said many times he wouldnt see past round 6.
            they didnt need the ko to win though, thats the problem he won clearly with out the ko but for some reason wehn it comes to ggg he has to ko everyone of his opponents to get credit and then when he does the guy was a bum lol and if doesnt then he "lost" or hes all hype .

canelo and ggg are both legit no need to bash either guy unless youre a fanboy or a hater or both

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              they didnt need the ko to win though, thats the problem he won clearly with out the ko but for some reason wehn it comes to ggg he has to ko everyone of his opponents to get credit and then when he does the guy was a bum lol and if doesnt then he "lost" or hes all hype .

canelo and ggg are both legit no need to bash either guy unless youre a fanboy or a hater or both
              you're a clown if you honestly believe GGG won CLEARLY. Canelo arguably won the first 3 and last 3 rounds. That would mean you can argue AT LEAST a draw, not mentioning a few close middle rounds.

Comment

**** For Brains

And Golovkin cant cut the ring for shit.
                Well... **** For Brains was borne out of a love for bar trivia and a hate for boring facts.

Comment

I think most of us can agree that the fight was close and even a draw could have been argued for. But the 118-110 card was disrespectful to fans and the sport of boxing. It I personally had Golovkin up by 2-3 rounds because for the most part he was the aggressor and was hunting down Canelo for nearly the entire fight. When Golovkin landed his punches were powerful and he has a deceptive killer jab which is fun to watch. This fight merits a rematch but I just wish we wouldn't have had a controversial score because that takes away the focus from the actual fighters and the fight itself. It would be great to have the fight staged at MSG or AT&T but money talks in boxing and more than likely the rematch ends up in Vegas again.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                    Don't be silly. Only GGG has a chance at beating canelo at 160, and even then, the fight was a toss up. GGG is a very special fighter; Don't let this fight fool you into thinking Jacob or Charlo could impose their will as well on Canelo. plus, not sure Jacob, Who has been KO'd before, or Charlo would be able to take the punishment Canelo gave GGG
                    I may be premature in my assesment of Charlo but I'd confidently bet money that Jacobs beats Canelo. And Im not bashing Canelo either dont get me wrong. He Jacobs and GGG are alll special fighters top 3 of the divison. Canelo tried to fght the same fight Jacobs did but Jacobs did it better. That fight was more deserving of a draw then Canelo GGG. jacobs had GGG backing up and at times stopped g from fighting his fight. with nelo after rd 3 ggg was fighting his fight

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                      I hate when people say "Canelo ran". He fought the only way you have a chance at beating GGG. NO middleweight fighter could beat GGG staying in the middle of the ring, trading shots. That's impossible.
                      I don't think Canelo ran either but he did retreat to the ropes often. Jacobs didn't trade shots but he was in the middle of the ring for a good majority of the fight. I thought Jacobs won. It's not impossible.

I will say, although I think Golovkin won, it's funny seeing the reaction to this result. I didn't see this reaction from the same people when Jacobs was the recipient of a bad decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X