• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Jacobs won 1-3
    G won 4-6
    Jacobs 7-12

116-111

Caleb Truax thought it was 115-112 for Danny

Some guy name Diego Rodriguez likes to gargle balls so I guess the world will forget the Jacobs robbery? I think not
    Jacobs robbery LOL!!! You too much Adalaide Byrd Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      lol the angle of the shot and the position his face is in makes it look like he has the same face shape as Danny Jacobs too.

It's pretty funny if you ask me.

Tell me you really don't see it.
      He looks more like Jacobs than his own twin brother!

Comment

Ts a ***in loser

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Jacobs robbery LOL!!! You too much Adalaide Byrd Jr.
          Canelo, Marquez, Andre Berto, Andre Dirrel, Anthony Dirrel, Paulie M, Audley Harrison, etc all thought Jacobs won

But yeah let's listen to some guy name Diego Rodriguez; an admitted G toe licker
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-17-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Andre Berto, Andre Dirrel, Anthony Dirrel, Paulie M, Audley Harrison, etc all thought Jacobs won

But yeah let's listen to some guy name Diego Rodriguez; an admitted G toe licker
            Adalaide Bryd Jr, I haven't seen anyone score the fight 116-111 except you. How many of those guys called the fight a Robbery???

Whatever the case I've already discussed that fight 100 times. Maybe with a more reasoned person, not a total hack with an agenda, I'd be interested in a discussion. Not you, you're not interested in reasoned arguments your scorecard of 116-111 and calling it a robbery demonstrates that.

So beat it, I'm not interested in discussing the Jacobs fight for the millionth time. I hope Jacobs gets a rematch, I do believe he did more than enough to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Rewatched the fight and it's my strong opinion that GGG wasn't going for a KO win last night.

He wants a rematch with Canelo - because of the huge money involved - and the best way to ensure a rematch would be to win the fight on points without putting a bad beatdown beatdown on Canelo.

There is no way Canelo would have excercised his rematch clause if he'd got KTFO by GGG. That's why GGG just peppered Canelo with light shots when he had him up against the ropes, instead of uncorking the power like he usually does when he has a guy trapped.

He was looking to score points, not going for a KO!
              Troll Alert!

Comment

I Was rooting for Golovkin and have become a fan but this is a very stupid troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  How many of those guys called the fight a Robbery??.
                  All of them... At least over 20 boxers off the top of my head thought Jacobs won and I'm missing dozens more

Now scram

Comment

All of them... At least over 20 boxers off the top of my head thought Jacobs won and I'm missing dozens more

Now scram
                    They said robbery huh?

You been handled again. Go get those eyes checked Adalaide Byrd Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      DAmn Canelo turned gg into Danny Jacobs!
                      Brilliant.

Post of the Thread!

Comment

Working...
                      X