Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG wasn't trying to KO Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just by looking at Golovkins resume and where his KOs come from, it was due to his opponents not being able to nullify his offense and defend their own vulnerabilities. Golovkin is a testament of an amazingly skilled ring tactician. He clearly does not have the full body reflex speed like someone of Canelo or Sergio Martinez where their style prioritizes it. He is like that of Marcos Maidana or George Foreman. He intelligently utilizes his full range of power taking into account the perfect timing nessecary to predict where and when to throw his shots before the opportunity presents itself.
    Canelo and Jacobs are good enough ring tacticians to take away any success Golovkin can have at the expense of their own work rate by killing valuable time moving and fighting defensively at large.
    Golovkin was only going to knockout or basically stop Canelo if Canelo decided to fight offensively. Otherwise there wasnt enough opportunities to inflict enough damage Golovkin would have to throw. Let's face it Canelo has a great chin, proved to be quite physically durable and was on his bike consistently last night. What is is. Expect the rematch to look the exact same.

Comment

Golovkin be missing on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Intellectual honesty? You're a d1ck sucking fan that knows no honesty
        Keep it down Adelaide Byrd Jr. 116-111 Jacobs, LOL GTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          I mean't, apart from making his ears stick out like Danny's?
          lol the angle of the shot and the position his face is in makes it look like he has the same face shape as Danny Jacobs too.

It's pretty funny if you ask me.

Tell me you really don't see it.

Comment

GGG is driven to navigate himself to money and fame as a boxer more than most other fighters.

I'm not going to lie, I considered the possibility that he wanted to milk this matchup for another go

That being said, unless and until he beats Canelo convincingly in a rematch, it is just a convenient excuse.

Comment

Cmon man don't make it seem like GGG was carrying Canelo.

Gennady is my favorite fighter right now but if what you are saying is true I'd lose a lot of respect for him and I'm sure a lot more of his fans would to.

I think he won last night but Canelo deserves credit too and saying he got carried is disrespectful to his performance

Comment

On second thought. You're all tripping and the TS is totally right.

GGG was trying to lose on purpose so he could get a rematch since there's no one else he can fight to get paid as much. Genius move, really. Very smart.

I mean did you see all those wide punches? He obviously wasn't trying to land them. Him taking all those hard shots to the face was all part of the bigger plan. He could've KO'd Canelo anytime, but that wouldn't have made business sense. It's clear he was trying to lose. I mean, he was taking punches for fun.

If GGG wanted to he would've KO'd him in the first round! Do you fools seriously think Canelo could even compete with the GOAT MW straight up? Of course not.

Last edited by JK1700; 09-17-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  You had Golovkin losing to Jacobs 116-111 right?
                  And what's your point? Whether I had it 116-111 or 114-113, Jacobs won the fight

If I'm not mistaken, many boxers had Jacobs winning clearly

https://twitter.com/GoldenCalebT/sta...90068304646144

Truax said he thought it was 115-112 for Jacobs. Lara, canelo, Trout, Khan, Mayweather, etc all had it for Danny. I'm missing many many more

Boxnation said G needed a knockout heading into the 12th. They thought Jacobs was up by several rounds.

Azteca as well

The fact that you act oblivious to thousands of fans and many many professional boxers that felt Jacobs won shows you're just a d1ck sucking fan like you said you were
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-17-2017, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    And what's your point? Whether I had it 116-111 or 114-113, Jacobs won the fight

If I'm not mistaken, many boxers had Jacobs winning clearly

https://twitter.com/GoldenCalebT/sta...90068304646144

Boxnation said G needed a knockout heading into the 12th. They thought Jacobs was up by several rounds.

Azteca as well

The fact that you act oblivious to thousands of fans and many many professional boxers that felt Jacobs won shows you're just a d1ck sucking fan like you said you were
                    Or whether you had 120-108 either, LOL! That exposed what a hack you are, 116-111. GTFO Adalaide Bryd Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      Or whether you had 120-108 either, LOL! That exposed what a hack you are, 116-111. GTFO Adalaide Bryd Jr.
                      Jacobs won 1-3
                      G won 4-6
                      Jacobs 7-12

116-111

Caleb Truax thought it was 115-112 for Danny

Some guy name Diego Rodriguez likes to gargle balls so I guess the world will forget the Jacobs robbery? I think not

Comment

Working...
                      X