No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    You ****ing ****** if I post a video of ggg getting booed close your account deal?
    Dude wtf are you saying? Canelo got boo'd ! How high are you

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
      Typical piece of low life piece of trash coming to steal **** from a Mexican, hijo de PUTA PEDASO DE MIERDA RATERO HIJO DE PUTA CHINGA TU PUTA MADRE U FAKE MEXICAN PIECE OF **** FRAUDUALANT PIECE OF **** COWARD.

KHAZAKASTAN IS A PIECE OF **** , CHEATER TRASH U COULDN'T LAND **** ***** WHERE WERE YOUR BOMBS U SLOW PIECE OF **** MEDIOCRE COWARD.

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA RISE UP AND GO TO BIG BEAR & GET REVENGE ON THESE COWARD WHITE PIECE OF **** THIEVES.

CANELO WON THIS FIGHT 8 -4.

CHINGA TU MADRE PUTO RACISTA
      I thought ya'll hate running fighters that retreat all night.

I thought mexicans hate runners.

Comment

• True ggg 8-4 they waited 2 years and still lost 8/4 2 years ago Canella gets stopped . Fights 30 seconds then off to the races backwards all night

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
          Yall talk all this **** about Mexico but all you ugly ass hos wanna come to this country punk ass illegals fck you and your family ho!
          i'll come to mexico and wipe my hairy ass with the mexican flag you little mexican jumping bean

Comment

• ROBBERY !!!!!!!!!

Triple G WON the fight !!!

BIGASSRED RAN LIKE A CHICKEN !!!

He was whupped on the ropes!!

He learned you get points for running!!!

Boxing has turned to shlt !!!

It was BIGASSRED's fault the fight turned into a running match!

That stupid judge that gave BIGASSRED the fight was either paid off or blind !!!

Sick !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueberryMuffin View Post
              Lots of fanboys, trolls and racists in this thread, but true boxing fans know a damn good fight when they see one.
              I wish there was a button to turn off the trolls and all the replies to their trolling... have to scroll through a lot of rubbish to get to a sensible post.

In any case, let's forget about scoring for a minute.

The fight was actually a good fight.

I am glad Canelo didn't get the nod 'cause then he could have refused the rematch.

And it will be interesting to see what adjustments the fighters make for the second fight.

Let's just hope Golovkin team will have more leverage to affect judge selection the second time around.

We got treated to a hyped PPV that delivered - that's what matters.

Comment

• kushking likes little boys

Comment

• Byrd was the only judge with a decent score! I had the fight 120-108 for Ca$hnelo! F**k Borat and f**k every NASCAR fan in the world!

Comment

• I had it 7 rds Canelo to 5 rds GGG. But I wasn't surprised with a draw either. Canelo ran out of gas and gave away rounds 6 and 7. Had he not loaded up too much on his punches in the early rounds and just boxed he could have easily won this fight. On the rematch I give Canelo the edge to win if he sticks to boxing rather than trying to be macho. He doesn't have enough power to KO GGG. His team should understand that now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                      BJS was cut in his last fight, so I would assume he won't be back in the ring again until next year, but maybe he knows he loses to Golovkin no matter what and takes the early Chrismas gift.
                      Right forgot about the Cut from the Head Class! This wasn't a easy fight for GGG either so he might won't the extra time off anyway!
                      Last edited by sicko; 09-17-2017, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X