No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
    maybe not since he is a dirty mexican so he probably has ass crumbs on his fingers. i'll just shove the taco up his sisters ass
    **** your mum, puto. You muxt be a ******ed Purto rican monkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
      So why didn't Canelo beat him?
      He's trying to boost Canelo just to make Floyd's win look better.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Stop projecting your ********** bs DSAB,why dont u bet me I wont prove ggg got booed? Coward
        Coward is a guy who has spent 0 hours in a boxing gym and calls himself “kush king” on a combat sports forum. You lazy couch potato! You prob try and cover your herpes with makeup like a puto lol

Comment

• Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
          BAHAHAHAHA we use to go to the same high school. I didn’t know him or talk to him... but I remember hearing he liked licking the windows on the short bus... like a giant ******ed popsicle.
          Your mother installs those windows like the beast of a man she is. Eat a dîck gggdîcksucking fágggot. As expected gggimps crying ggg didn't do anything u twats claimed,OUTBOXED BY SUPERIOR FOOTWORK & DEFENSE LEFT GGGS FACE CHERRY

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Your country?' When did you buy it?? Las Vegas is a name in Spanish, do you know what ot means?? Go back to where you´re from, POS.
            Although your right about the Mexican people having more genetic association with this land, the name Las Vegas, and Spanish in general has more in common to Europeans than the native language her.

Comment

• CJ Ross was must've been one of the judges in a disguise

Comment

Your country?' When did you buy it?? Las Vegas is a name in Spanish, do you know what ot means?? Go back to where you´re from, POS.
                shut up you ****ing *****. go cook me some tacos

Comment

**** your mum, puto. You muxt be a ******ed Purto rican monkey.
                  Monkey > Roach

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    bigdunny1 is a ****ing ******ed wimp. ignore that ****ing slime ball
                    Get off my dyck you puzzy. Tell your mom I'm coming by tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                      with no plaster this is how cotto vs margarito 1 would've ended.
                      Lmao how is this even relevant?

Comment

Working...
                      X