Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got no problem with a draw. I thought Canelo did well early & late & GGG did well in the middle. HBO was all up GGG's ass doe with making it seem like a one way traffic fight from the 4th round on. Only Max was trying to be the voice of reason with "idk guise....". GGG was effective with the jab, but all the power punches landing by both guys was winning the rounds not no f#cking jabs, jabs ain't win one f#cking round. The power punches landed were ****** close with Canelo up by 4 punches & thats what is kicking heads back & sh^t & impressing the judges.

I got no problem with the 7-5 GGG + 6-6 even card, but Mrs. Byrd needs to be sh^tcanned with that 10-2 Canelo card. Thats insane & its kinda a shame this fight was a split draw on that ****** ass card when there easily coulda been a 7-5 Canelo card or a 6-6 even card for a majority draw or f#ck even a 7-5 GGG card for a majority decision for GGG, but for Byrd's ****** card to make this close fight look as wide as she had it is sh^tty to the sport & the boxers + everyone who watched the fight & had to listen to her bs score.

Comment

• BTW I had GGG up 6 rds to 3 after 9 and a 1 or 2 of those GGG were close too.

I honestly thought GGG was going to run away with it.

But CANELO just came out those last 3 rds and landed the Bigger more telling shots and out hustled GGG and won 10, 11, 12.

6-6 = DRAW.

GGG had the FIGHT WON but lost those last 3 rds so he only has himself to Blame.

The BYRD CARD IS A DISGRACE but two of Judges got it right.

Comment

• I had no problem with the draw...I have no problem with you going 7-5 in either direction...

I DO have a problem with 118-110...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
          What in actual **** is wrong with boxing they can't employ normal healthy balanced educated individuals like every single other sport instead of these feeble minded fat old bag ladies and bar drunks
          9 out of 10 homeless men off the street could've scored it better than Byrd did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            I wouldn’t p!ss on that b!tch if she was on fire. If your corrupt/bias at least disguise it by submitting a SOMEWHAT believable scorecard... 10-2 rounds for Canelo???? This judge claimed GGG only won 2 rounds the entire fight?
            But other judges gave golovkin 6 rounds & 7 rounds...this is why boxing is called a joke by so many ppl.

Comment

• When you're the most popular cat in Mexico and the Mexican crowd is booing you.

via GIPHY

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                Culero got his ass whooped where the mexicant *****es at?
                They're busy weaving excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
                  GGG is done in the rematch. Canelo will KO GGG the old guy
                  GGG walked through his best punches. Backed him up the entire fight. Canelo can only fight one minute of each round.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    When you're the most popular cat in Mexico and the Mexican crowd is booing you.

via GIPHY

The crowd knows Canelito lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                      Canelo has hurt his right hand in fights before.
                      Okay but even with a history of hand problems, this is something you do not see in fights at 160 or above when the underdog decides to put on Winnings aka pillows. You see it all the time in the gym, but rarely in the actual fight especially when you have a contract with Everlast. At 147 we've all seen Pacquiao really start the Winnings trend in the gym but on fight night you see him in those puncher's Reyes. This is very strange to me knowing GGG is across the ring in Grant Customs that have the metallic layer and are the opposite of pillows. Again, this is really weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X