No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    It's hilarious the same Canelo fans that trashed Lara for getting on his bike and justified his win in that one now want to claim Canelo won because he did the same thing. At least the Canelo fans at the arena had the balls to acknowledge he should've lost this fight.

Never seen so many Mexicans boo one of their own superstars.

Comment

• CJ Ross has changed her name to Adalaide Byrd lol. I didn't care who won, I just wanted a good fight. I'd say 7 to 5 GGG won. That's just unfortunate for boxing. Pretty obvious. Canelo didn't seem adamant--he said, "If the fans want it." GGG said "Ok, rematch, sure" but he knows what was up. I don't think I'd watch the rematch. Not a lot of need for that. Every Canelo fan in the bar knew; was saying he lost. They didn't cheer for the draw. Kind of quiet. Just very unfortunate. Oscar doing Oscar things again. I appreciate both fighters, though.

Comment

• dominated:

total punches landed

canelo 169/505

ggg 218/703

Comment

• You my friend are a dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
            all canelo does is get help from the judges you ******ed mexican. go make me a taco

Comment

• ****ing piece of ****. anybody arguing with me is a ****ing latin piece of elephant **** and i took a dump inside their mothers twat

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Canelo landed some sick power shots right on the jaw! GGG's chin is insane!
                No, it's just that Canelo's power is massively overrated by his fans.

Comment

• Vegas made out well with everyone betting on Canelo..

Comment

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                    Take some typing classes, you ****** pedophile Russian. You got an ass whooping today. Take this phuckin L. Babushka my ******** nuts.
                    i took a dump in your moms cooch

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                      Fucking Pac fans dksab. This guy probably just likes to see a guy coming forward and can't appreciate boxing.

Oh wait...
                      Even Ellerbe going in on the score card and tmt was all for Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X