Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
    100% GGG is on ROIDS.

I guarantee you he cycles that Juice in Kazahstan before he comes into Training.

NO WAY any one takes those shots to head without reaction and No Way any Human has stamina like that.

Comment

• canelo ran like a little biatch

Comment

• I'm kinda hoping that both have an interim bout. Match them against Jacobs/Dereyanchenko/Charlo/Lemieux/Saunders or the winner of N'Dam/Murata 2. I know GGG doesn't have much time left, so the immediate rematch is pretty much guaranteed, barring an injury. The PBC/SHO/HBO dilemma is still getting in the way as well.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 09-16-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Here's my $$$$ for the rematch!!!!

BEST $$$ I ever spent!

Comment

• The argument on ESPN between Uncle Teddy and Stephen A is ****ing hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
              **** u set up ass **** robbed the Mexican fighter once again your Euro hero didnt land **** and got teed off on you ******s!
              all canelo does is get help from the judges you ******ed mexican. go make me a taco

Comment

• Damn, the mods gonna be working overnight on banning these bigots, racists and drunk casuals on here!

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                  The ropes stuff was like Floyd vs Maidana actually. I don't recall 1 meaningful punch landed when Canelo STOOD IN FRONT OF GGG!

but no, "robbery!"
                  You're too Smart for this crowd.

A Draw is the fairest Result.

A Fight isn't scored by the fight overall, its scored RD by RD.

Canelo for me won RDS 1, 2, 3, 10, 11 and 12.

Canelo wins rematch clearly, i have no doubt about that.

Comment

• whatever scorecard
                    rematch !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
                      Why did Canelo wear 10oz Winnings? I thought he had a contract with Everlast MX? Any why would any boxer fighting at mw or above wear ortho gloves like Winnings when you don't have hand issues.
                      This!

Those gloves are absolutely amazing for training and taking care of your hands, but why wasn't he wearing puncher's gloves? Canelo is not known as someone who has hand issues so who knows... That was one of the first things I noticed, I was like 'he is wearing winnings? he must be pretty confident in his punching power.'

Comment

Working...
                      X