No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LETS GIVE CANELO CREDIT.

He Went 12 rds with GGG, took his Best Shots and also Landed the most SIGNIFICANT PUNCHES of the Fight.

GGG is fading fast over the last 2 fights and by May next year he will be 36 years old and that JUICE won't help him forever.

Comment

• if the fanboys thought draw is fair, you know who's the clear winner here

Comment

• Originally posted by redmish View Post
        GGG won at least 7 of those rounds and I gave him 8 of them. Adelaide Byrd is a terrible judge and this isn't the first or second time she's done this. Canelos own fans booed him which tells the story. I enjoyed the fight though and wouldn't mind seeing it again. Canelo simply didn't do enough to take the rounds although when he threw combinations they were very effective. GGG was just relentless and his chin is incredible.
        Show me what rounds GGG won. I had it 117-111 for Canelo you racist dog. Why do you white men always have to hate on black women?

Comment

• total punches landed

canelo 169/505

ggg 218/703

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
            get out of my country you dirty mexican ****sucker. you have 16 people in a two bedroom and youre like 4'8. i own you and your girlfriend
            Nobody wants to be in ****ty 4th world country Russia. You take L's all day like tonight. The only think you own are two bags of onions an a fake Purim passport. ****** smelly mother phucker, go back to your shyt hole country. Phuck Russia, your family, and yourself.

Comment

• i thought 3g won by a rd

Comment

• I scored the fight 114-113 for Golovkin, very close fight but the one judge with the 118-110 score needs to be in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  No, it's just that Canelo's power is massively overrated by his fans.
                  i agree with both. GGG's chin is insane, just watch his fight with jacobs. and canelo's power is overrated, he couldn't KO the corpse of mosley for example

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                    THIS FIGHT PROVES 100% THAT GGG IS ON ROIDS.

No question about it....You don't walk through the type of shots Canelo landed on him and you don't have the kind of stamina he had tonight either.
                    If you believe the haters it didn't do Amir Khan any good.

If you know of a Roid that gives you a chin, then you need to get selling because you'll be a millionaire in no time.

The truth is Canelo didn't have the power to hurt GGG, but it also means that GGG didn't have the power to hurt Canelo either. Which says something about the quality of previous opposition of both fighters, or it means they're both solid fighters with great chins. You choose.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      It's hilarious the same Canelo fans that trashed Lara for getting on his bike and justified his win in that one now want to claim Canelo won because he did the same thing. At least the Canelo fans at the arena had the balls to acknowledge he should've lost this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X