Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO GGG fan BET $$$$ GGG would win by Draw! NONE!

If you said GGG by DRAW or DECISION please provide evidence???

Comment

• Canelo borrowed forest gumps magic shoes. They take him anywhere. Around the ring. Truth is IF any canelo fan saw one of canelo's opponents run like canelo did last night they would flip their lids.
      Canelo was backed up all night. He is young, stronger, faster etc but sure as hell did not look that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
        Judges didn't execute but GGG just won another huge payday
        This is true! I haven't even thought about that one lol.... In the end GGG won TWICE last night!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          NO GGG fan BET $$$$ GGG would win by Draw! NONE!

If you said GGG by DRAW or DECISION please provide evidence???
          Did any Canelo fan bet a draw?

Comment

• Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
            Canelo borrowed forest gumps magic shoes. They take him anywhere. Around the ring. Truth is IF any canelo fan saw one of canelo's opponents run like canelo did last night they would flip their lids.
            Canelo was backed up all night. He is young, stronger, faster etc but sure as hell did not look that way.
            Really??? SMH. I'm sure you thought Brook was a TRU Middleweight as well.

Another RTARDED GGG Fan.

Comment

• That's cool bro, not saying you hated. I bought Canelo would do better and exactly as I said he's had known stamina issues, it was evident midway in the fight. Fought in spurts and was disappointing even for me to see
              Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              I'm not gonna hate on GGG because the fight went donw EXACTLY like I thought it would. Go back read ALL my POSTS. I said MD or SD and NEVER once said a name. I even said wouldn't be surprised if it was a draw.

Your know where I made me $$$$??? On GGGTards saying Canelo wouldn't last 6 rounds!!! YES, I DID. And took MULTIPLE bets for VARIOUS rounds. Not ONE bet was over 10 rounds... After round 10???? I won them ALL!

In the rematch I'll bet Canelo doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Did any Canelo fan bet a draw?
                No. I said it, thought it, and even posted it... But stuck to MD or SD.

Comment

• Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
                  That's cool bro, not saying you hated. I bought Canelo would do better and exactly as I said he's had known stamina issues, it was evident midway in the fight. Fought in spurts and was disappointing even for me to see
                  What shocked me the most is how well he took GGG's BEST punches??? And ***!!! GGG has a CHIN as well... That UPPERCUT he caught and didn't see??? Holy SHT!!!

Comment

• As always say and do after big close fights. Watch it agian on mute. I did that. And i still dont know how canelo gets 6 rounds i see 5. 2,3, 10, 11,12
                    Truthfully 11 i have for ggg because canelo was only active for about 40 sec in that round. If canelo was more defensive and actually made ggg miss like mayweather did to canelo for example i can see "the effective" punches argument working but not when you get hit 200 times and ggg controles the pace and just watch canelo backing up all night. Ring generalship for ggg and canelo did not do a single thing he said he would do, that is why he lost. And last time i checked jabs are punches and scoring punches. Ggg jabs him all night and through canelo's guard.
                    Watch it again. Alone. On mute.

Comment

• The fight was a very good fight.
                      That Judge Byrd should be kept out of boxing for good.

Golovkin won between 7-8 rounds.
                      Lots of Canelo shots were stopped by Golovkin's glove on the side of his face.

Still, Canelo fought like a warrior, but we all know who won.

When Canelo does not get a decision, we all know he lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X