No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    It's hilarious the same Canelo fans that trashed Lara for getting on his bike and justified his win in that one now want to claim Canelo won because he did the same thing. At least the Canelo fans at the arena had the balls to acknowledge he should've lost this fight.

Quoting this for truth

Canelo literally pulled a Lara

It'd be interesting to see some of the troll's scorecards for Canelo-Lara on here

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

Fucking Pac fans dksab. This guy probably just likes to see a guy coming forward and can't appreciate boxing.

Oh wait...

Comment

• GGG won at least 7 of those rounds and I gave him 8 of them. Adelaide Byrd is a terrible judge and this isn't the first or second time she's done this. Canelos own fans booed him which tells the story. I enjoyed the fight though and wouldn't mind seeing it again. Canelo simply didn't do enough to take the rounds although when he threw combinations they were very effective. GGG was just relentless and his chin is incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
          he doesnt even need to have his number he has the judges.
          ??? How did you score the fight??? 15 rounds to 2???

Comment

• **** u set up ass **** robbed the Mexican fighter once again your Euro hero didnt land **** and got teed off on you ******s!

Comment

• Canelo got the first 3 and the last 3. GGG got the middle 6. Draw seemed just fine to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                lmao, tough guy. your mad that salido sonned lomachenko, ward ko'd kovalev and now you know in your heart that in the rematch golovkin goes to sleep.
                i came inside your girlfriend and i smacked your sister. Canelo is a bum, his own people booed him you idiot.

i'll spit right in your ****ing face *****

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  Just as I thought, all the 'tards crying robbery. Just come forward swing for the fences and gass out by the 10th, just come forward and eat shots to the gut, that's how you win with casuals.
                  Don't use logic on this website

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                    same, golovkin didn't touch canelo on the ropes, canelo was like a ****ing gazelle with the movement. golovkin's power is overrated if he can't walk through you like kovalev. i see a ward-kovalev 2 situation going down in the rematch, with canelo dropping or even ko'ing golovkin
                    I agree with you, but we shall see. A lot of GGG fans are now crying robbery, but if GGG was as good as they say he should knocked Canelo down a few times. It was a good close fight, but as you say a rematch might bad a replay of what Ward did to Kovalev.

Comment

• Cards like Byrd's make you lose the faith - that was so far from reality there can only be one explanation.

Comment

Working...
                      X