Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    haha. you forgot this part:

If Manny wanted the fight, why didn't he sign in December when there was no testing requested?
    that works both ways fam, because if your boy wanted to fight, why try to stick in blood testing with 0 cut-off...that don't sound like somebody ready to get down to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      yeah they wanted a cut off. which i explained in my earlier post.
      The negotiations fell apart earlier this year when Mayweather refused to give Pacquiao a 24-day cutoff on the testing. Mayweather wanted a 14-day cutoff. The next time they negotiate, the deal could be harder to make.

Mayweather was willing to give him a 14 day cut off on random testing.

Explain this one away

Comment

That's because you either have poor reading comprehension or selectively avoided parts of the article which refute your position. IMO its the latter because you do that often, almost daily.
        looks who talking...the most selective amnesia operating dude on this site...

Comment

Western you keep reposting that but it doesn't change the fact he refused. Roach has verified this. Is he lying too?

Floyd is significantly better than JMM. You are getting confused. Another poster brought up ODH, I responded regarding the time period that poster brought up. See the thread.

No, I said Manny refused. Then I said TR's matchmakers didn't think Manny would beat Floyd.

I told you I will not answer that until you admit Manny refused the fight. Then we can get into the other stuff.
          Why did arum keep putting pac in with marquez if what you said about arum keeping manny away from floyd because he knows manny will lose and that's gonna hurt his earnings?

So pac is afraid to fight floyd because he knows he'll lose (your words) yet he agreed to fight marquez even though that was the only guy to really give him any problems??

And again, why didnt sr and floyd accuse manny of juicing after the hatton fight? Why did they accuse him only after the cotto fight (which is the topic at hand when you quoted me)?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
            The negotiations fell apart earlier this year when Mayweather refused to give Pacquiao a 24-day cutoff on the testing. Mayweather wanted a 14-day cutoff. The next time they negotiate, the deal could be harder to make.

Mayweather was willing to give him a 14 day cut off on random testing.

Explain this one away
            Did you not see the part where floyd refuse the 24 day cut off requested by manny????

Floyd wanted blood testing

Manny will agree only if there is a 24 day cut off

Floyd refuse and will only agree to 14 day

So who's the one playing games here??

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              that works both ways fam, because if your boy wanted to fight, why try to stick in blood testing with 0 cut-off...that don't sound like somebody ready to get down to me...
              Pivoting again. I guess he asked for testing because he thought Manny was dirty.

So Manny doesn't sign the offer in December. He then refuses the initial offer. They "negotiate" Floyd goes from 0 days to 14 as a compromise between 0 and 24, Manny still refuses. Then Bob calls the fight off. Roach, manny's trainer, then explains how Manny refused to fight.

Yeah, we know the deal, fam!

Comment

I asked him this already but he wouldnt touch it. Lol.

If floyd could beat manny easily then why walk because of testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  Did you not see the part where floyd refuse the 24 day cut off requested by manny????

Floyd wanted blood testing

Manny will agree only if there is a 24 day cut off

Floyd refuse and will only agree to 14 day

So who's the one playing games here??
                  Not exactly dude. Floyd went from 0 days to 14 days, which is a compromise. manny didn't budge. So its clear one guy wanted to fight and the other wanted to posture.

Comment

freddie roach, would sell his moms out, for a check, true definition of a flip flopper...
                    Regardless he's in Manny's inner circle. Not a good look

Comment

Pivoting again. I guess he asked for testing because he thought Manny was dirty.

So Manny doesn't sign the offer in December. He then refuses the initial offer. They "negotiate" Floyd goes from 0 days to 14 as a compromise between 0 and 24, Manny still refuses. Then Bob calls the fight off. Roach, manny's trainer, then explains how Manny refused to fight.

Yeah, we know the deal, fam!
                      But he said manny is easy work remember??

And why didnt floyd thought he was dirty after he slept hatton in 2 when it took floyd 10. Shouldnt he accuse manny after this since pac out performed him??

Comment

Working...
                      X