Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finito López 51-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because he had a Draw. That's like bird **** on an otherwise clean car. Floyd has a perfect 50-0-0 record

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      He has a draw but more importantly, most people dont know sht about Boxing, let alone an obscure weight division.

Real boxing heads like myself tend to think that Finito is the greatest mexican fighter of all time.
      Not even close...not even greater than Salvador Sanchez.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        why would you? because obviously you disagree, and ain't offering up no solid rebuttal, because you know Floyd was cherrypicking..

lopez didn't fight a 0-0 dude in his final fight...that's all that matters in my book...

the point is, for slow mofos, he must have earned that record, whereas Floyd manufactured a great deal of his...
        Literally the most backwards logic I have ever heard.

You are claiming his competition and resume is better.

Name his top 5 wins. Why are you avoiding it?

Comment

Lame cats will always ask you to do something they know they can't do themselves.
          Yeah exactly.

So name them for me.

Since I can't do it that's where you come in. Since his competition and resume is better.

You know what, **** it, scratch 5. Name me his best THREE wins.
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 09-12-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            He had a draw but never had two gift decisions TMT is really 48 and 2 but corrupt paid off judges kept him undefeated because had he had a loss than most people would have never bought future PPV because most people paid to watch him lose and no I never bought any of his PPV's
            Then why is it you talk about him daily, post in all the threads about him and are obsessed with his career? How ass backwards is that?

Comment

are you? is larry?

if you was thorough like that, you would just come with your game, and let it speak for itself..

only thing larry knows is Floyd beat more champions...
              You definitely didn't know his top 5 wins lmaooo. ****ing classic

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Once in a while you'll come across these classic asswhoppings. I don't have the patience to do it anymore. Irondan still going strong tho.

Comment

• Probably because of that blemish with the draw. The record doesn't look as neat as some other guys'. Also, the smaller division aren't/weren't that popular, newer fans to the sport won't have heard too much about him.

I do love watching his technique though, i have always found him and JMM very easy on the eye.

As with all things, resumes, undefeated resumes, KO ratio, Lineals, unifications, multiple weight titles, number of defences, number of wins over current or former champs...they all come with context. Who did you beat, and how relevant were they when you beat them?

I wouldn't always put too much stock in the numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    Once in a while you'll come across these classic asswhoppings. I don't have the patience to do it anymore. Irondan still going strong tho.
                    The guy really said that Lopez beat better opposition and has a better resume than Mayweather

Then I ask the guy to name his 5 best wins the joker says "why don't you name them" What???!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                      could have doesnt count.
                      Floyd never fought 87 opponents and remained undefeated. Chavez did.
                      Floyd needs to play "catch-up" if the Flo-mos want to pretend that he has a better record.

This thread makes it perfectly obvious that the Flo-mos are just as bad as the Pac turds.

Comment

Working...
                      X