Finito López 51-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
    You have an immaculate amount patience.

I hate people like him. He literally will have all kinds of talking points to say anything he feels he should and then when you call him out, rather than respond to what was asked he keeps going.

He has the integrity of a paper clip
    \
    so does your moms...

"peeleft:..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      So sad to see this from a 2007. Buddy, there's a difference between "was" and "is". There's a difference between "to start a career" and "to finish a career". Two different records.

Link me to one BoxRec profile that shows more than 50 wins without a loss, draw, or no contest. GO!
      Damn, you're stupid lol.

It doesn't matter whether someone finished their career undefeated or not. The fact remains that fighters have gone past fifty victories before without taking a loss. THAT's the record that counts, not the arbitrary one Floyd holds. Chavez went 87 goddamn wins in a row without a loss or draw, that's what counts! Even now, he still has more wins than Mayweather does, that's more impressive from a purely stat POV.

Comment

• Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
        Damn, you're stupid lol.

It doesn't matter whether someone finished their career undefeated or not. The fact remains that fighters have gone past fifty victories before without taking a loss. THAT's the record that counts, not the arbitrary one Floyd holds. Chavez went 87 goddamn wins in a row without a loss or draw, that's what counts! Even now, he still has more wins than Mayweather does, that's more impressive from a purely stat POV.
        You're missing the point. Chavez does indeed hold a record; consecutive wins to start a career without a loss or draw. Great record.

Floyd holds an entirely different record; most wins without a loss or draw. You don't think much of Floyd's record. That's well within your rights.

The only idiot is the individual that doesn't understand the difference between each record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          You're missing the point. Chavez does indeed hold a record; consecutive wins to start a career without a loss or draw. Great record.

Floyd holds an entirely different record; most wins without a loss or draw. You don't think much of Floyd's record. That's well within your rights.

The only idiot is the individual that doesn't understand the difference between each record.
          But Floyd's record is made useless by the fact that he still doesn't have as many wins as Chavez. More wins = Better record. Especially as we can go back and history and examine that Chavez also made it past Floyd's current 50-0 before taking his first loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
            But Floyd's record is made useless by the fact that he still doesn't have as many wins as Chavez. More wins = Better record. Especially as we can go back and history and examine that Chavez also made it past Floyd's current 50-0 before taking his first loss.
            Chavez was a great fighter. Congrats to him and others that have made it at least 50 fights without a loss or draw including Pep, Zarate, Benvenuti, Campas, Bogs, etc.
            Last edited by Pigeons; 09-13-2017, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              \
              basically i said f**k you and your question...i guess that didn't sink in...

my claim is, lopez fought a real fighter for his last fight, whilst floyd fought conor mcgregor...twist that how ya want, you never offered anything to refute it anyways
              Oh it sunk in alright, you can't answer the question.

You are on timeout until you can answer it.

Name his top 5 wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                \
                basically i said f**k you and your question...i guess that didn't sink in...

my claim is, lopez fought a real fighter for his last fight, whilst floyd fought conor mcgregor...twist that how ya want, you never offered anything to refute it anyways
                Oh it sunk in alright, you can't answer the question.

You are on timeout until you can answer it.

Name his top 5 wins.

Comment

Working...
                X